• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sean, "Delete Your Account"

I love it. I probably dislike Hannity more than any other "news" anchor. I would honestly rather watch Alex Jones.

Maybe the Russians hacked his account.

Everyone should be using that as an excuse to make fun of the democrats.

Every time you do or say something stupid: It was the Russians.
Every time you get a ticket: It was the Russians.
Every time you're late for something: It was the Russians.

Hannity is an embarrassment to those of us who are conservative.

Believe it or not, I used to identify as conservative. That was back when "conservative" meant non-religious and being somewhat neutral on Roe v Wade but big on defense, lower taxes and less power in the hands of the federal government. Around 1990, as the Party moved more and more toward Rush Limabaughism and Jerry Falwellism, my position was downgraded by the powers that be in the GOP to "moderate." Eventually, I just left. No reason to hang on just to be a RINO.

I still consider myself conservative. But...obviously, that name has been hijacked. So, I now identify as Centrist.

He's an anchor? Anchor of what? He has his own show where he voices opinion.

He's an anchor? Anchor of what? He has his own show where he voices opinion.

His "show" is really just an infomercial selling Right Wing propaganda, mostly by pumping out paranoid delusions for which only conservatives can provide solutions.

His "show" is really just an infomercial selling Right Wing propaganda, mostly by pumping out paranoid delusions for which only conservatives can provide solutions.

The exact same could be said about Rachel Maddow, and most of MSNBC, so go ahead and put away the halo.

I hope Hannity's gotten everything untwisted down there. Sounds like it was uncomfortable.

Hannity is an embarrassment to those of us who are conservative.

he was my least favorite Republican hack when i was a right winger. ****, i even liked Savage better, though his show was mostly insane. dude would come absolutely unhinged on callers, lol.

No. Hannity really is this stupid, this annoying, this thin skinned. Among all the fake conservatives we've discovered this cycle, he has the Lions share of the blame coming

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

lol...these guys really are their worst enemy...and, Twitter is like handing them a rope.

Sean Hannity Launches Late-Night Tweet Storm After Being Called 'Dumbest Anchor' On Fox News

lol

Hannity drives me ****ing crazy. He obsessive compulsively repeats himself over and over and over. The same exact stupid fussy bull**** - how many time will he say crap like "Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon... is *this* the type of language the black community should be encouraging?" to EVERY ONE of his GUESTS. I'm always stuck listening to him while I try to work - my husband has a thing for Fox News like a bad cancer has a strike zone.

lol

Hannity drives me ****ing crazy. He obsessive compulsively repeats himself over and over and over. The same exact stupid fussy bull**** - how many time will he say crap like "Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon... is *this* the type of language the black community should be encouraging?" to EVERY ONE of his GUESTS. I'm always stuck listening to him while I try to work - my husband has a thing for Fox News like a bad cancer has a strike zone.
What frustrates me is that he touches on legitimate points, whether it's over the top rhetoric by black lives advocates or Hillary's tendency to twist the truth, but his approach to discussing these issues is to dumb it down to those repeating tropes. I guess for me, I sit there and think, "Damn, dude. If only you could take this conversation to the next level, add a touch of nuance and carry on a sane discussion, you'd have a pretty reasonable show."

lol

That is a decent description of his style. Hannity is what I call a hyper-partisan. Hyper-partisans are never pleasant. Think of Nancy Pelosi as another one.

So who has your vote as "Dumbest Anchor On Fox News"?

I don't watch FoxNews. Same way I don't watch MSNBC. They're both biased.

Actually, I do watch MSNBC...after republican debates. Few things on television show more raw, seething hatred towards another individual.

As he's a commentator, not an "anchor" this thread starts with an epic failure.

He hosts a show in prime time. In that sense he is an anchor of the news station much like Sears or Macy's used to be the anchors of a local mall. He's not a news anchor in the sense that he reads the day's headlines. Those people are not really important anyway, not on cable news channels. O'Reily, Kelly, Hannity, Mathews, Cooper etc all carry much more weight on those channels than whoever their respective news reader is at 6PM.

He hosts a show in prime time. In that sense he is an anchor of the news station much like Sears or Macy's used to be the anchors of a local mall. He's not a news anchor in the sense that he reads the day's headlines. Those people are not really important anyway, not on cable news channels. O'Reily, Kelly, Hannity, Mathews, Cooper etc all carry much more weight on those channels than whoever their respective news reader is at 6PM.
When you have to stretch word meaning to fit your needs that far..

You're admitting failure even louder than silence.

When you have to stretch word meaning to fit your needs that far..

You're admitting failure even louder than silence.

He's clearly as anchor of the Fox News prime time programming. It's not a stretch. But, meh---whatever.

Back
Top Bottom