• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'scuse me, but what time does Happy Hour start around this place?

TennesseeRain

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Oh - and what's the combination to the lock on the ladies room door?

dunno. maybe Catz has it.

oh.. heyas TR. good to see you here. A forum can never have too many wiimin :D

Thanks - I saw your thread calling TR a badass. For a bit there, I thought you were talking about moi!

Sorry, you have to have 10 or more thank yous in order to use the ladies' room here. You can earn at least 8 thank yous by squatting in front of the mods.

HTH :)

Sorry, you have to have 10 or more thank yous in order to use the ladies' room here. You can earn at least 8 thank yous by squatting in front of the mods.

But, I'm starting to do the pee-pee-dance :(

You know what they say: you don't buy beer, you rent it!

But, I'm starting to do the pee-pee-dance :(

You know what they say: you don't buy beer, you rent it!

Hmm... i guess that could be called the TennesseeRain dance eh? :mrgreen:

Welcome to DP .:2wave:

We are never happy around here. Too busy trying to wring each-others necks over some disagreement about the issue of the day.

We are never happy around here. Too busy trying to wring each-others necks over some disagreement about the issue of the day.

No Happy Hour? No cocktails with little paper umbrellas? No cocktail weenies? No ice sculptures?????
overreaction.gif

That's nasty.

An official welcome to the board. :2wave: Are you in my neighbor state (I'm in Kentucky, but pretty far north)? Its good to see another liberal on the board. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

:2wave::2wave::2wave:

An official welcome to the board. :2wave: Are you in my neighbor state (I'm in Kentucky, but pretty far north)? Its good to see another liberal on the board. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

:2wave::2wave::2wave:

thanks for the welcome. I'm sorry, but I'm not your neighbor. I'm actually in Pennsylvania...here's where I got my screen name:

We have weenies, lots of weenies post here.... but no cocktail weenies...

Back
Top Bottom