• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Scum of the earth

I guess the police couldn’t make it in time to stop these good boys.
The police were out shooting unarmed kids and black people.
Just make sure you never call the police while you make judgement of the police in your all white gated community.

13-year-old killed Burien man because he 'just felt like doing it', police say | KOMO

Tessa Majors Killing: 14-Year-Old Boy Charged With Murder - The New York Times
Did the police shot them for committing violent crimes

trump's pedophile buddies Dooshowitz and Epstein raped little girls for years and trump's other buddies Bill Barr, Alexander Acosta, and Dooshowitz got him a sweetheart deal at the expense of their victims.

Perhaps that was "reparations" for Epstein? Because, you know, wealthy pedophiles need all the help they can get, poor guys :roll:

What a ****ing ridiculous, race-bating OP!

What the hell does your thread deflection have to do with the thread???????????

It's pretty obvious why some posters here singled out that particular case and none of the other dozens of kids who have been shot and killed in the last month.

Oh, no. You don't get to imply that I don't care about Legend and allllllllllll the other babies and children who have been murdered in the Democrat-city streets, when I have been LIVID and pulling my hair out over the complete lack of media coverage and intentional ignoring of these awful, sinful tragedies because they're black.
Thing is, I can care all I want, and I do. But too many people are invested in hating Trump, and keeping the same damn Democrats in power.
And not for nothing, but if YOU have been paying attention, it's not dozens of black kids. It's THOUSANDS.
I remember when I lost my last shred of respect for Obama, and my last bit of hope that he would use his ultimate platform to confront the killing of black children, in particular, on the streets of D.C., since I watch the news every day and have seen child after teen after youth be killed and murdered in the streets.
Two particular boys were the final straw for me. It was Obama's last Easter in office, and a few days before, on Holy Thursday, a black mother in DC took her son and daughter out to get haircuts. I vividly remember this because growing up as a Catholic, Easter was a real biggie. My mother made sure my brother and I got spiffed up with haircuts and new dress outfits.
Wonderful memories.
So this mother on Holy Thursday, takes her kids out and are waiting on a Metro platform not far at all from where Obama and his two young girls safely lay their heads down at night. So safe and so secure, but boy, what a difference a mile makes.
The mother's son was 16 years old, and happened to catch the eye of a 14 year old boy. No one knows what happened. The boys had never met before and were not connected in any way. But within minutes, the mother's 16 year old boy had 2 bullets pumped into his chest, and he bled out and died on that Metro platform.
The mother left her home with 2 kids, and came home with one.
How does this flipping happen in America?
I hoped that Obama would say, "That boy...if I had a son...". But he did not. Could have. Did not. There was no political expediency in it.
Nor was Obama moved to say, "Those boys...If I had sons..." when just 2 weeks later, another 16 year old boy bled out on the very same Metro platform, after being stabbed in the neck by another 14 year old boy. They knew each other, but God knows what on earth could have led a 14-year old to plunge a knife into another kid's neck and end his life.

I've stopped anticipating outrage. I've stopped expecting calls for "justice". I've given up waiting for ONE black leader to you know, LEAD and call this out.

Did Clinton keep his cigar in his mouth this time.

Gross as that sounds, that was something that happened between two consenting adults - your "whataboutism" failed miserably.

What the hell does your thread deflection have to do with the thread???????????

Man, when confronted with their stark hypocrisy, trumpists sure throw a fit, don't they?

Gross as that sounds, that was something that happened between two consenting adults - your "whataboutism" failed miserably.

You have to be kidding.
This is sexual harassment. What do you think would happen to your married boss if he had a consensual affair with an intern/subordinate at your place of business.
You need to take another company sexual harassment session.

You have to be kidding.
This is sexual harassment. What do you think would happen to your married boss if he had a consensual affair with an intern/subordinate at your place of business.
You need to take another company sexual harassment session.

You totally lost track of our conversation or your moral compass is irreparably broken.

They were consenting adults. You cannot seriously be drawing an equivalency between the Clinton/Lewinsky affair and Epstein trafficking children for sex.

Back
Top Bottom