• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Scum of the earth

Thank you proving that TDS is a real disease.

You do realize this thread has nothing to do with trump correct.
Why do you let such a pos as trump live rent free in your head 24/7. That can’t be healthy.

Either call this thread what it is - a moronic race-baiting endeavor or stay out of my way.

Thanks.

trump's pedophile buddies Dooshowitz and Epstein raped little girls for years and trump's other buddies Bill Barr, Alexander Acosta, and Dooshowitz got him a sweetheart deal at the expense of their victims.

Perhaps that was "reparations" for Epstein? Because, you know, wealthy pedophiles need all the help they can get, poor guys :roll:

What a ****ing ridiculous, race-bating OP!

What a dumb response. No one mentioned anything about race and what does Trump and Epstein have to do with robbing a lemonade stand.
How many trips did Clinton take with Epstein?

Well, here's proof that right wingers want to blame literally all crime on BLM.

LOL
I guess no different than blaming everything on Trump.
All crime in Chicago is the fault of Trump, just ask Lightfoot.

Everybody should read that story just to remind themselves what terrible people most cops are.

*mic drop*

Police pull their guns on 13 year olds all of the time. They have killed a few too. Yep, scum of the earth

How many would that be and what circumstance?
Also how many teens have committed violent crimes?

The kind of person is obvious...piece of **** leftists that are supported and have their behaviors excused (or simply ignored) by other piece of **** leftists.

What a dumb response. No one mentioned anything about race and what does Trump and Epstein have to do with robbing a lemonade stand.
How many trips did Clinton take with Epstein?

It's a perfectly relevant response. If Clinton had anything to do with Epstein after he was convicted in Florida or took part in any of the child rape then **** Clinton too! At least Clinton wasn't part of the cabal making Epstein the sweetheart deal - allowing Epstein to continue raping - unlike trump and his scumbag buddies, Doohowitz, Acosta, and Barr.

Last edited:
How many would that be and what circumstance?
Also how many teens have committed violent crimes?

Playing with toy guns, jay walking, calling the police on another person, passenger in a suspected stolen car.....I could go on, but none of them committed violent crimes. In fact, they were not even suspected of committing violent crimes

It's a perfectly relevant response. If Clinton had anything to do with Epstein after he was convicted in Florida or took part in any of the child rape then **** Clinton too! At least Clinton wasn't part of the cabal making Epstein the sweetheart deal - allowing Epstein to continue raping - unlike trump and his scumbag buddies, Doohowitz, Acosta, and Barr.

How many plane trips did Clinton make with Epstein.

Playing with toy guns, jay walking, calling the police on another person, passenger in a suspected stolen car.....I could go on, but none of them committed violent crimes. In fact, they were not even suspected of committing violent crimes

Really, no teen has committed a violent crime. What world do you live in.

Really, no teen has committed a violent crime. What world do you live in.

Not in the examples I gave you. Now what 13 year olds can you tell me about that committed violent crimes that were shot by the police

How many plane trips did Clinton make with Epstein.

I don't know. Did Clinton "keep his underwear on" like Dooshowitz claimed he did during his "rub and tug" with one of Epstein's victims?

Not in the examples I gave you. Now what 13 year olds can you tell me about that committed violent crimes that were shot by the police

I guess the police couldn’t make it in time to stop these good boys.
The police were out shooting unarmed kids and black people.
Just make sure you never call the police while you make judgement of the police in your all white gated community.

13-year-old killed Burien man because he 'just felt like doing it', police say | KOMO

Tessa Majors Killing: 14-Year-Old Boy Charged With Murder - The New York Times

I don't know. Did Clinton "keep his underwear on" like Dooshowitz claimed he did during his "rub and tug" with one of Epstein's victims?

Did Clinton keep his cigar in his mouth this time.

How is that like executing your neighbor's child?
Both horrible, but deflection fail.
Besides, don't the Democrats simply call that sort of infanticide, post-birth abortion?

Did this story make the national news?

Not a defense. Tell me how infanticide is like a black man blowing the brains out of a 5-year old white baby's head?

Not a defense. Tell me how infanticide is like a black man blowing the brains out of a 5-year old white baby's head?

It's pretty obvious why some posters here singled out that particular case and none of the other dozens of kids who have been shot and killed in the last month.

Back
Top Bottom