• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Screw the bill... I'm cranking the heat tonight...

fooligan

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I live on the lower floor of a 2-unit house... 2 bedroom, 1 bath, badly insulated. Even on the gas company's payment-plan-thing, my monthly payments are $133. That's going to really aggravate me this summer :roll:

But tonight, since I can't afford a trip to Florida, I'm cranking the heat. That's right... ALL THE WAY TO 68!!

/been keeping it set at 60-62
//takes off 2nd sweater

Dude I know what you mean it's freezing here! My little house gets pretty cold at night and **** it, I'm goin for it too. :2razz: Is it snowing there? We're expected to get maybe 1-6 inches here today, it sucks!!

I know how you feel. I had to turn the ac on today, got too damn hot in here!!! Sorry.

americanwoman said:
Is it snowing there? We're expected to get maybe 1-6 inches here today, it sucks!!

Very little snow... but it's even colder tonight.

43bf.gif

galenrox said:
Man, we had thunderhailsnow last night here.

We had that too... bizarre to wake from a nap to thunder and look outside to see it snowing. That was just before the power went out :doh

Last edited:
Comrade Brian said:
Bah, Nothing its supposed to be -18 tonight for us in Duluth, MN.

lol... brrr... boogers don't like these temperatures

11 degrees this morning here. My spring flowers were sprouting, my tulips were getting big. They're dead now.:(

alphieb said:
11 degrees this morning here. My spring flowers were sprouting, my tulips were getting big. They're dead now.:(

Ouch that sucks!
Got up to 82 here today, same as yesterday and the day before....

Back
Top Bottom