• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SCOTUS greenlights Manhattan DA to get Trumps tax returns

The AntiDonald

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Well we've waited long enough. No public view for the time being, but they will go to the grand jury.

I am not going to predict anything here, but I welcome other opinions of this new development.

Another huge loss for Don the Con. So much winning !!!!!!!!!!!

It's horrific that they took this long to allow documents to be seen by a grand jury. If this were anyone else the documents would have been handed over god knows how long ago.

It's horrific that they took this long to allow documents to be seen by a grand jury. If this were anyone else the documents would have been handed over god knows how long ago.
Yes, but at least now Trump can't hide behind the oval office as he's been doing for so long. Nor can he use the DOJ for his own defense purposes. He's on his own now and his lawyer pool is dwindling quickly.

Oh no! Where can he appeal now? Well, maybe with the help of the evangelicals who kiss his ass they can ask God to intervene:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well we've waited long enough. No public view for the time being, but they will go to the grand jury.

I am not going to predict anything here, but I welcome other opinions of this new development.

Another huge loss for Don the Con. So much winning !!!!!!!!!!!

We need a link?

LEAK! LEAK!! LEAK!!!

More from the Bezos (com)Post. Turns out that it's not just the tax returns the NY DA is looking at.

The Supreme Court on Monday rejected former president Donald Trump’s last-chance effort to keep his private financial records from the Manhattan district attorney, ending a long and drawn-out legal battle.

After a four-month delay, the court denied Trump’s motion in a one-sentence order with no recorded dissents.

(District Attorney) Vance is seeking eight years of the former president’s tax returns and related documents as part of his investigation into alleged hush-money payments made ahead of the 2016 election to two women who said they had affairs with Trump years before. Trump denies the claims.

“Applicant has had multiple opportunities for review of his constitutional and state law claims, and at this juncture, he provides no grounds for further delay,” Vance wrote. “His request for extraordinary relief should be denied, and the grand jury permitted to do its work.”

All I can say in my pride for proper justice to finally have a chance to do its job, please proceed Mr Vance and Mr Pomerantz .

The shroud of the dark side had fallen.

Back
Top Bottom