• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SCOTUS battle prompts threats, calls for arson: 'Burn Congress down

So you are opposed to the free market?

And: if you’re just gonna call me a liar because your gotcha was poorly constructed and badly deployed, why should I care? THat’s just a white flag and I’ll take the easy W.
I do not oppose the free market. But when a company decides to use it's power seditiously, that is when I start to have an issue with them.

You're free to wave that white flag all you like then. You're the one who decided to just blurt out "private business" without thinking what your acceptance of their actions meant.

I behaved in a very presidential way. A lot of people are saying that, believe me. As for the rest, I stand by my argument. Those who violate ToS should receive the same consequences, whether that person is a regular citizen or a powerful white supremacist.
Now you're both, just acting like a child and throwing insults towards someone who isn't even here. Not to mention the fact, that your quip about him being a powerful "white supremacist". Is still yet another allegation that none of you on in the anti-trump camp, have ever come close to proving.

In my opinion, it's that same kind of twisted and bigoted attitude, much like your own. That allows for such groups like those that control Twitter, to corrupt the platform and misuse it in such a way. So no one can honestly expect them to apply such rules fairly, so long they share your same principles.

Now you're both, just acting like a child and throwing insults towards someone who isn't even here. Not to mention the fact, that your quip about him being a powerful "white supremacist". Is still yet another allegation that none of you on in the anti-trump camp, have ever come close to proving.

In my opinion, it's that same kind of twisted and bigoted attitude, much like your own. That allows for such groups like those that control Twitter, to corrupt the platform and misuse it in such a way. So no one can honestly expect them to apply such rules fairly, so long they share your same principles.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. Every social media site has some sort of ToS. Twitter should be a little more consistent in enforcement, in my own opinion.

Back
Top Bottom