• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SCOTUS battle prompts threats, calls for arson: 'Burn Congress down

her identity has not been made public...so, how do you know she is an American? Or that she is actually even guilty?
I didn't say she was American, I said she was Canadian. Authorities say she has duel Canadian and French citizenship, was somehow linked to the ricin letter, and was arrested while attempting to cross the border with a gun. When did I say she was guilty of a crime? I am only saying the crimes the Jane Defendant is alleged to have committed.

So, you moved to Canada...but it seems like every other post on here is an apology for Trumps nonsense, from you.
Yes...no. The problem is you consider anyone who has a different opinion on subject A but agree on B-Z as a Trump sucking sycophant. That goes for both sides. I don't like Trump, I don't like Biden (as a candidate.) I support the main D platform, but all I've been hearing in the news the last 4 years is about what a shitty person Trump is. Yes, I get it, Trump is a shithead. I agree, I rode the Trump bashing bandwagon since 2007 or so when he floated the idea of running for president as a D. Now I'm numb to it, and I'm looking for actual thought from my party and I'm not seeing alot. So I challenge the groupthink, try to make them actually consider all sides of their positions, as well as an acknowledgement that things aren't all black and white and are usually nuanced or contextual. Not all things should be political. Not every police shooting or alleged "vigilante" shooting is a partisan issue (can't wait for the McMichael's and Bryan trials, I am convinced they are guilty.) I don't decide my opinions on these things because of my party, I analyze the events, read the relevant laws, and apply the known facts of the cases to them. And for that, I'm a Trump lover in 2020. Yay politics.

Terrorist threats. That's what these are.

I hopped on Twitter just to report him. Not that I think that will change anything. I mean, it was still there just now so obviously Twitter is OK with it, as I'm sure I'm not the first person to report it.

Republicans didn't want Obama to do his job at all, when did you decide the constitution was important?
Whem I first learned about it. Why do you think it doesn't apply now....cuz
..obama!

Twitter should ban people who make violent threats, regardless of his or her official standing.

Twitter should ban people who make violent threats, regardless of his or her official standing.
On that, we can agree.

Unfortunately, they're too busy banning people who are telling others to "learn to code" and banning people for not calling someone by their chosen gender.

And people wonder why such individuals, who makes these kinds of threats. Are still just clinging onto the platform.

Got some quotes?
Whatever he can provide really isn't going to do much, other then show that there are outliers.
Because we can supply just as much. Everyone from Joe deriding blacks who didn't vote for him as, not being black.

All the way down to the BLM and Antifa Rioters calling minority police officers racial slurs. So he's pretty much ice skating up a steep hill right now.

Wow! You quoted a real author. How about a real US president, Trump, and a real GOP Representative of the House, Louis Gohmert, threatening civil war if Trump were to be impeached back when. You ever hear of equivalency, Oborosen? Trump and Gohmert are in positions much more influential and on a level higher than that of your author and threatening civil war is on a level a bit above burning down Congress.

So let me get this strait. Trump can't say whatever he wants..

But your assclown buddies can?

I see that integrity is still something that will forever elude you.

Trump can say whatever he wants, his base will open wide and swallow every last drop like a good lil girl. The point is whenever he does burple something on Twitter, the Trump lockjaws among us finally unclench just long enough to proclaim ‘aRE yO tRIggEreD bY A tWeeT?

Republicans didn't want Obama to do his job at all, when did you decide the constitution was important?

No one objected to Obama nominating Garland.

On that, we can agree.

Unfortunately, they're too busy banning people who are telling others to "learn to code" and banning people for not calling someone by their chosen gender.

And people wonder why such individuals, who makes these kinds of threats. Are still just clinging onto the platform.

Tweety should also be banned.

Oh, are we interpreting statements like this literally, conservatives? You sure you want to go down that road?

On the other hand, NO One should be the target of ricin. Ever. Period.

Oh agreed.
Has anyone here openly expressed a desire to send ricin to the President of the United States?
I'm sure Trumpers are desperate to pin this on us but the lady is a Canadian.
What, part of the Deep State?
That asked and answered, do you think Joe Biden will be safe?

Oh agreed.
Has anyone here openly expressed a desire to send ricin to the President of the United States?
I'm sure Trumpers are desperate to pin this on us but the lady is a Canadian.
What, part of the Deep State?
That asked and answered, do you think Joe Biden will be safe?

As safe as any president.

This is going to be a fun election. If lefties could riot for a second reason before election we could be looking at a historic landslide victory for Trump. Hahaha they are actually angry the President is going to do his job.
What happened to the biden rule?

The Canadian one is interesting given a Canadian was just arrested yesterday at the border trying to come intothe country after their letter containing ricin was intercepted on the way to the White House, addressed to Trump.

Back
Top Bottom