• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Scoop: Esper says Trump wanted to shoot protesters

My, my how the dialog changes. Shooting an unarmed woman climbing over a barricade is justifiable. Shooting a full-grown man who is trying to wrestle your weapon away from you is murder.

That was carefully parsed.

Typical right wing attempt to create a false equivalency by carefully removing context.

Typical right wing attempt to create a false equivalency by carefully removing context.
I like how now the wording is that the unarmed woman was "climbing over a barricade".

Next they'll spin it that the woman was simply was sitting on a park bench minding her business when Antifa came up and shot her.

I like how now the wording is that the unarmed woman was "climbing over a barricade".

Next they'll spin it that the woman was simply was sitting on a park bench minding her business when Antifa came up and shot her.

Sure! And that gallows just showed up as if by magic!

Typical tard attempt to smear a truthful statement.

Back
Top Bottom