• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Scientists clear passengers to fart on flights

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Well I'm glad I have the royal permission of scientists to let go of the next stinker. :p

Hand this out before boarding and enjoy the flight. ;)

150px-Febreze_Bottle.jpg

Hand this out before boarding and enjoy the flight. ;)

150px-Febreze_Bottle.jpg

I must say..I do object to being forced to breathe in foul smelling gases emitted from someone's anus whilst trapped in a tin tube...

Last time was a flight from Morocco to London..The guy in front of me was having a few ''gas'' issues..He stank...no..he really stank..

Hell..I don't ever want to smell like that even if I'm dead..

Men find farting hilarious...they never seem to get over the fun to be had when someone farts...Hot news guys!!...women don't!!

I must say..I do object to being forced to breathe in foul smelling gases emitted from someone's anus whilst trapped in a tin tube...

Last time was a flight from Morocco to London..The guy in front of me was having a few ''gas'' issues..He stank...no..he really stank..

Men find farting hilarious...they never seem to get over the fun to be had when someone farts...Hot news guys!!...women don't!!
Duly noted and respected, Ma'am. :dito:

Good news for Danarhea. They can now officially take him off the no-fly list. :lol:

Speak for yourself! Call me immature if you wish, but at times, farts or fart jokes make me giggle.

Speak for yourself! Call me immature if you wish, but at times, farts or fart jokes make me giggle.

I probably did laugh at fart jokes..but then I grew up...

Wolfie takes farts seriously. You people better straighten up.

Back
Top Bottom