• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Scientists call 'endemic' announcement premature.

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

After over 2 years in isolation I finally broke down & got my hair cut. And I have a lot of hair. My wife came into the shop & was astonished at the piles of white hair on their floor by my chair. After 2 Pfizer jabs & the booster, I felt I ran decent odds.

Last edited:
The ones scared of losing their licences if relevant , research grants , jobs , family and their likely free holidays .

Regardless , it never was a Pandemic because effective treatments were available unless you were CDC or FDA and being 'bunged' by Pharma .

There's no time for democrats to follow science when political polling shows you're way behind.

They were never following the science anyways. They just wanted to destroy Trump.

After over 2 years in isolation I finally broke down & got my hair cut. And I have a lot of hair. My wife came into the shop & was astonished at the piles of white hair on their floor by my chair. After 2 Pfizer jabs & the booster, I felt I ran decent odds.

You've gone without a haircut for 2 years due to covid?

LOL. I admit I was smoking doobies with complete strangers, and with friends that were smoking with complete strangers. It was stupid behavior on my part, but I did it.
I'm vaccinated now but I think I did it before being vaccinated too.:unsure: Cant remember too much dope smoking LOL.
The barber was the first thing I hit right after the initial 3 month lockdown beginning of 2020.

There's no time for democrats to follow science when political polling shows you're way behind.

They were never following the science anyways. They just wanted to destroy Trump.

Viruses are Librullz*

What's wrong with destroying Trump? A waste of space, sperm and oxygen. We can do with fewer rats and rattlesnakes.

The ones scared of losing their licences if relevant , research grants , jobs , family and their likely free holidays .

Regardless , it never was a Pandemic because effective treatments were available unless you were CDC or FDA and being 'bunged' by Pharma .
It's amazing how they convinced all those millions of people to die just to convince folks it was real so they could force us to wear masks like the NAZIs did to the Jews during the holocaust.

We've gotten to the point where the policy assessment is going to be influenced more by public tolerance than statistics. I think what needs to be clearly defined from a messaging perspective is what the acceptable level of case fatality is and go from there.

We've gotten to the point where the policy assessment is going to be influenced more by public tolerance than statistics. I think what needs to be clearly defined from a messaging perspective is what the acceptable level of case fatality is and go from there.
250k a year, 10 - 15 years, for the 'endemicity' policy.

Trumpism, the cult of persecution.

You haven't been out enough in two years to have your hair cut? If you don't mind my asking, how are you coping? This seems like a torturous existence.

That's why righties hate COVID scientists, who are just going by the data.

Wrong again...
pandemic, adjective, prevalent over a whole country or the world.

Shoulda kept your hair, and braided it.

What a stupid thing to say.

It was a pandemic.

And YOUR "effective treatments" aren't effective.

Yeah, I'm over it, done wearing masks as long as the mask mandate lifted. Numbers pretty good hear now. I'm going to a concert on Saturday. Vaxxed and boosted

Yeah, I'm over it, done wearing masks as long as the mask mandate lifted. Numbers pretty good hear now. I'm going to a concert on Saturday. Vaxxed and boosted
The local numbers are not where I want them to be yet. It's getting close though.

It worked.

[URL unfurl=". After 2 Pfizer jabs & the booster, I felt I ran decent odds.
Of not dying , myocarditis , going blind or a stroke ?

Versus not being hit for a couple of days with a common cold .

Interesting take on gambling .

The local numbers are not where I want them to be yet. It's getting close though.
It kinda feels like our numbers are stabilizing a bit after falling steeply for a while where I live. The great news is the hospitalization metrics are still falling sharply. I think the number of cases at this point are irrelevant. Many people have stopped bothering with getting tested.

Of not dying , myocarditis , going blind or a stroke ?

Versus not being hit for a couple of days with a common cold .

Interesting take on gambling .
How come people who talk like you report their "common cold" as being "horrific" and lasting several weeks? Those are the ones who survive obviously.

It kinda feels like our numbers are stabilizing a bit after falling steeply for a while where I live. The great news is the hospitalization metrics are still falling sharply. I think the number of cases at this point are irrelevant. Many people have stopped bothering with getting tested.
The number I am looking for is 'positive rate (percentage of positive over all tests), and I also am leary because of omnicron b.a2

Back
Top Bottom