• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Scientists call 'endemic' announcement premature.

The number I am looking for is 'positive rate (percentage of positive over all tests), and I also am leary because of omnicron b.a2
I hadn't heard much about BA2 until just recently. It appears it is both more contagious and more deadly. This could be a major buzz kill. I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk about it on the media and also the forums.

We had extremely high positivity rates here in AZ. I will feel better when it gets back around 5%. It's currently 11%.

After over 2 years in isolation I finally broke down & got my hair cut. And I have a lot of hair. My wife came into the shop & was astonished at the piles of white hair on their floor by my chair. After 2 Pfizer jabs & the booster, I felt I ran decent odds.
I also grew my hair out. It's short again now.

I hadn't heard much about BA2 until just recently. It appears it is both more contagious and more deadly. This could be a major buzz kill. I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk about it on the media and also the forums.

We had extremely high positivity rates here in AZ. I will feel better when it gets back around 5%. It's currently 11%.
NYS at as a whole has a 7 day average of 2.1%, with my county about 3.9% Since I am basically doing shopping/errands/etc for my elderly mother, my 'feel good' is a local 7 day average of 2%. It is feeling more relaxed, but I will still be using my mask when shopping until the local numbers get below a positive rate of 2%.

You haven't been out enough in two years to have your hair cut? If you don't mind my asking, how are you coping? This seems like a torturous existence.

It's starting to bother me. I'm getting in cut in the spring at Fast Eddie's.

Back
Top Bottom