• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Scientist seen as architect of Iran's nuclear program assassinated

I am not teaching you anything.
I am merely stating the facts.

And you have not countered any thing I've said...

As your name on this forum is Apocalypse. That's the reason for Israel. In the end times.

Apocalypse actually isn't "the end of times", that's a common mistake you see, just like the three earlier ones you've made.

No you are.

We are not in the middle east buddy.

Israel isa european colony in teh middle east and is there for geo political reasons. Same as teh Kingdom of Jerusalem before. There is no higehr goal behind it

Israel serves as a spearhead in the region and to guarantee acess to its rescources. It also creates friction in the region and makes "divide et impera" possible.

It does, as you were wondering why people voted against their best interests. The pandemic hoax was against most Americans best interest. For most didn't see it as a hoax as trump did.
Since trump never called it a hoax your response has nothing to do with what i said but this is the typical deflection that i expect.
Guess what thanks to trump the vaccine will be rolling out in the next week or so to hospitals and at risk patients.
then the next few weeks it will roll out to everyone else.

Extremists are the reason we are there.
What real reason is there for us to be in Afghanistan? What is our purpose? To wipe out extremism, IMO. And we can't. At least not with guns. Minds have to be changed.

How does changing an ideology take place? It takes generations to do that.

Perhaps the old saying it's better to kill them with kindness, is in play.
Absolutely.

Apocalypse actually isn't "the end of times", that's a common mistake you see, just like the three earlier ones you've made.
Of course it it. Ask all of Christianity.
The group of people that put Israel into existence.
And for the 3rd post in a row of yours, you don't counter. Just deny.

Definition of apocalypse

1a: one of the Jewish and Christian writings of 200 b.c. to a.d. 150 marked by pseudonymity, symbolic imagery, and the expectation of an imminent cosmic cataclysm in which God destroys the ruling powers of evil and raises the righteous to life in a messianic kingdom

It is associated with the end of Earth as it is today. And a new kingdom to emerge.
Israel had to exist again for the Apocalypse to happen.

Since trump never called it a hoax your response has nothing to do with what i said but this is the typical deflection that i expect.
Guess what thanks to trump the vaccine will be rolling out in the next week or so to hospitals and at risk patients.

The vaccine that roles out next week was developed in Mainz Germany by a german company.

Last time i checked Trump is not teh chancellor of Germany

I never claimed he said that. His reaction to it was it would magically disappear. To him, he treated it like a hoax.

The main reason he lost, is because of his terrible leadership skills related to the pandemic. Period. Had he handled it properly, he would have won in a landslide.

Of course it it. Ask all of Christianity.
The group of people that put Israel into existence.

Definition of apocalypse

1a: one of the Jewish and Christian writings of 200 b.c. to a.d. 150 marked by pseudonymity, symbolic imagery, and the expectation of an imminent cosmic cataclysm in which God destroys the ruling powers of evil and raises the righteous to life in a messianic kingdom

It is associated with the end of Earth as it is today. And a new kingdom to emerge.
Israel had to exist again for the Apocalypse to happen.

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure or revelation of great knowledge. In religious and occult concepts, an apocalypse usually discloses something very important that was hidden or provides what Bart Ehrman has termed, "A vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities".[1]

You call an X-Ray machine a weapon of mass destruction?

You were the one babbling about “rendering Manhattan uninhabitable“.

Any such action would be met by use of our own weapons of mass destruction.

You would not. You cant make a nation responsible for a terror group using a x ray machine to cause you damage.
Maybe not, but we can do everything possible to keep a nation that would support terrorists like that from gaining nuclear weapons.

And judging from this assignation, plenty of other nations feel the same way.

You were the one babbling about “rendering Manhattan uninhabitable“.

Any such action would be met by use of our own weapons of mass destruction.

You can render Manhatten uninhabtiable with the radio scource of a simple X.Ray machine. If any fanatic feels triggered to do such a thing, you could not make any nation responsible for that.

Saudi Arabia brought your World Trade Center down. Last time i checked you did not nuke them?

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure or revelation of great knowledge. In religious and occult concepts, an apocalypse usually discloses something very important that was hidden or provides what Bart Ehrman has termed, "A vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities".[1]
That's not the reason Israel exists.
It exists so G_d can conquer earthly power that exist today, to start a new kingdom.
That is the sole reason for Israel.

Maybe not, but we can do everything possible to keep a nation that would support terrorists like that from gaining nuclear weapons.

And judging from this assignation, plenty of other nations feel the same way.

Its too late for that buddy. They already have. Nuclear power plants, the full spectrum of nuclear enrichment and a vibrant nuclear industry. From that point onwards you can only delay it for at most a few years or try to gain friendly
relations. The moment Iran was capapble to enrich uranium on its own, was the moment you lost the ability to stop that.

You can render Manhatten uninhabtiable with the radio scource of a simple X.Ray machine. If any fanatic feels triggered to do such a thing, you could not make any nation responsible for that.

Saudi Arabia brought your World Trade Center down. Last time i checked you did not nuke them?

Saudi Arabia’s government did not bring down the Twin Towers. Al Qaeda did that. The fact that there are Saudi members of the group is irrelevant.

Iran helping “render Manhattan uninhabitable” would result in Iran being rendered uninhabitable. It’s that simple.

Its too late for that buddy. They already have. Nuclear power plants, the full spectrum of nuclear enrichment and a vibrant nuclear industry. From that point onwards you can only delay it for at most a few years or try to gain friendly
relations. The moment Iran was capapble to enrich uranium on its own, was the moment you lost the ability to stop that.
Meh. If they prefer being a third world terrorist pit with nuclear weapons to being a part of the global community, and are willing to be global pariahs crushed under crippling sanctions to do that, then there is little the world can do, I suppose. They and North Korea can enjoy their little corner of obscurity where they threaten everyone and no one listens.

Saudi Arabia’s government did not bring down the Twin Towers. Al Qaeda did that. The fact that there are Saudi members of the group is irrelevant.

Iran helping “render Manhattan uninhabitable” would result in Iran being rendered uninhabitable. It’s that simple.

"Iran did not pulverize the radio scource of a X-Ray machine and spoiled the poweder in Manhatten, Hezbollah did."

Would be the same argumentation as yours.

Btw you lack the firepower to make Iran uninhabitable.

Because at same time you would make Israel, India, Pakistan, Southern China and Southern Russia uninhabitable as well

In other words, you would get your ass nuked to Orbit from the nations you damaged

The vaccine that roles out next week was developed in Mainz Germany by a german company.

Last time i checked Trump is not teh chancellor of Germany
Pfizer is located in the US.
So is moderna.

Both corporate headquarters in fact are located in MA.
So i am not sure what you are talking about.

Yes it was trump that was able to get the FDA to clear emergency trials. The typical trial for a vaccine is 10-20 years.
This was done in 1 year. both have been proven to be very effective and there has been little to 0 reaction to the drugs.

Meh. If they prefer being a third world terrorist pit with nuclear weapons to being a part of the global community, and are willing to be global pariahs crushed under crippling sanctions to do that, then there is little the world can do, I suppose. They and North Korea can enjoy their little corner of obscurity where they threaten everyone and no one listens.

Have you ever been to Iran? I was in 2017. Did not look like 3rd world to me. Very intelligent and educated people.

Your only problem is that you cant exploit them any longer since 1979. Same as Cuba whose only crime was, that it stopped being an american whore house.

Pfizer is located in the US.
So is moderna.

Both corporate headquarters in fact are located in MA.
So i am not sure what you are talking about.

Yes it was trump that was able to get the FDA to clear emergency trials. The typical trial for a vaccine is 10-20 years.
This was done in 1 year. both have been proven to be very effective and there has been little to 0 reaction to the drugs.

Pfizer has no Corona Vaccine. Its the distribution partner for german company BionTech, which developed teh vaccine and holds all rights on it.

What now buddy? You claim trump is chancellor of Germany?

"Iran did not pulverize the radio scource of a X-Ray machine and spoiled the poweder in Manhatten, Hezbollah did."

Would be the same argumentation as yours.

Btw you lack the firepower to make Iran uninhabitable.

Because at same time you would make Israel, India, Pakistan, Southern China and Southern Russia uninhabitable as well

In other words, you would get your ass nuked to Orbit from the nations you damaged

The Iranian government actively assists Hezbollah’s operations as a matter of state policy.

BTW we had enough firepower to render large chunks of the USSR uninhabitable, and that is a far larged nation than Iran.

And no, none of those nations would try and nuke the US, because we have enough weapons to reduce them to slag as well.

Not to mention that Germany would get melted as well in the process if Russia ever actually launched its nukes.

The Iranian government actively assists Hezbollah’s operations as a matter of state policy.

BTW we had enough firepower to render large chunks of the USSR uninhabitable, and that is a far larged nation than Iran.

And no, none of those nations would try and nuke the US, because we have enough weapons to reduce them to slag as well.

Not to mention that Germany would get melted as well in the process if Russia ever actually launched its nukes.

Saudi Arabia actively assists various wahabi terror groups as state doctrine.

So now you claim said nations would not counter strike when you make them "uninhabitable"? Do you honestly claim now that Pakistan, India or Russia would sit still and watch as you kill their people?

Buddy news for you, when you "destroy Iran" you would also destroy Pakistan and India, Southern Russia and parts of China.

And btw, no Germany would not get "melted", no nation would.

You greatly overestimate the power of nuclear bombs.

Do you seriously believe your nuclear bombs achieve all combined more than 0.006% of the energy released by the Chicxulub impact?

Yes or no?

I can answer you: nope, all nuclear bombs combined do not exceed 0.006% of the chicxulub impact and even the chicxulub impact did not destroy earth, neitehr did it make the planet uninhabitable.

Thank you for starting this thread. This was an ideal time for Trump to make a move against Iran. He will leave Joe Biden to clean up the mess.

Trump has already left a mess:

1) The Iran deal gave us a decade's worth of time to work on Iran's aggressive foreign policy. Trump walked away. Iran declared that it would keep to the deal as long as Europe continued.

2) Trump then applied brutal economic sanctions on Iran, with the goal of regime change. But the Iranian ulema have long declared that nuclear weapons is un-Islamic. Khameini even issued a still-standing Fatwa on the matter. Regime change would bring in the military. The Iranian military has long declared that Iran must create a nuke. Trump's dimwitted sanction threaten to introduce the Iranian military to power, thus the best possibility for an Iranian nuclear arsenal.

3) Meanwhile, Trump's brutal sanctions began to seriously hurt Iran. Iran hates Chinese communism. But China is exponentially thirsty for oil and has long wanted to re-establish the Silk Road to the Mediterranean. China offered $600 billion in economic life support via financial and material trade for oil. China has also long "secretly" provided assistance towards Iran's nuclear program. Trump's dimwitted sanctions (and obnoxious and insulting behavior towards China), not only pushed Iran closer to China's orbit but, provided China a window into the Middle East.

4) Trump also betrayed the Kurds, an ally that had fought along side our troops since at least 2003. By doing so and evacuating, Trump handed the Syrian territory over to Russian and Iranian influence. Why Iranian influence? Hezbollah has long been an ally to Syria's dictator, Bashar al-Assad. So, Iranian influence in the region now extends from Tehran, through Baghdad, and directly to the Israeli border. Trump's treachery for Putin and complete lack of integrity offered Iran geographic proximity with Israel. Iran effectively shares a border.

5) Trump not only green lit the assassination of Qasem Soleimani, but paraded it around as if he himself rode in on a white horse with a saber to do our military a favor. But the assassination merely saw to the promotion of another so that Iranian foreign policy may continue largely uninterrupted. This is like assassinating General Mattis and imagining that there are simply no other America Generals. This goes right back to the apparent assassination of this scientist. Whoever did it was short-sighted and stupid. Another scientist has already been promoted. The aggressive foreign policy goes on. And we no longer have influence over it. <--- This takes us back to item 1, where we once had a decade to work on Iran's aggressive foreign policy.

So, Biden is inheriting a Trump-made mess that will not fix easily. Through Trump, America proved to the world that it cannot be trusted. No deal is secure beyond the next election. American Presidents no longer work in a collaborative manner that best suits the nation. Trump ruined all of that. Not even our allies trust us anymore. Trump has handed Intel over to Putin, denigrated democratic allies, and celebrated autocracies. So if our friends can no longer trust us, why would Iran?

But take heart you Trump supporting morons. Trump moved the embassy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom