• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Schwarzenegger! What a ****!

Brigand

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
How much longer is this insipid fool, going to milk his movie quote cow for everything it doesn't have?

In the long line of movie references to promote his politics and win the US populations hearts, this latest one has got to be the most thick-witted one yet:

"If I was to make another Terminator movie, I would tell Terminator to travel back in time to tell Arnold not to have another special election," Mr Schwarzenegger said.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4426892.stm

Yes, well...thanks Mr Braunschveigger, for that completely ****ing nonsensical statement, that reflects just how your hindsight and resolve of your shitty politics work!

I say: Maybe, if John Connor captured that Terminator, and re-wired it to anally rape you with a Mini-gun for 10 hours, before pulling the trigger...We would solve this little problem!

A complete C.U.N.T - of the highest order!

Last edited:
Brigand said:
How much longer is this insipid fool, going to milk his movie quote cow for everything it doesn't have?

In the long line of movie references to promote his politics and win the US populations hearts, this latest one has got to be the most thick-witted one yet:

"If I was to make another Terminator movie, I would tell Terminator to travel back in time to tell Arnold not to have another special election," Mr Schwarzenegger said.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4426892.stm

Yes, well...thanks Mr Braunschveigger, for that completely ****ing nonsensical statement, that reflects just how your hindsight and resolve of your shitty politics work!

I say: Maybe, if John Connor captured that Terminator, and re-wired it to anally rape you with a Mini-gun for 10 hours, before pulling the trigger...We would solve this little problem!

A complete C.U.N.T - of the highest order!

I thought it was clever way of admitting what a huge mistake he had made in calling for the special election. It cost him 7 million dollars of his own money, not to mention the political capital he pissed away, that alone should make you wet yourself. You obviously don't like, or appreciate the man, actually, you seem to border on insanity where this man is concerned. I think you are making much too much about this, take a sedative or something man, you're making a fool of yourself.;)

Deegan said:
I thought it was clever way of admitting what a huge mistake he had made in calling for the special election. It cost him 7 million dollars of his own money, not to mention the political capital he pissed away, that alone should make you wet yourself. You obviously don't like, or appreciate the man, actually, you seem to border on insanity where this man is concerned. I think you are making much too much about this, take a sedative or something man, you're making a fool of yourself.;)

I hope this doesnt mean you are supporting Schwartzeneggar now. You arent going Liberal on me now, are you? :)

Deegan said:

You appreciate that utter cack filled statement as being something relevant...and clever??? Well...

Look, f.uck off and play elsewhere you spasmodic dope.

Following me around, sniffing at my heels and barking like a little scrap yard dog...Actually, In line with this character of yours, you could do with a good kick in your snout, to send you on your way and back to licking your own arsehole, you silly, torpid prick.

Try going out, getting drunk, getting laid, jumping off a bridge...Anything, that would seemingly be far more interesting than the sad, tedious, lusterless state, that is your life. How painful it must be, to be you! GOD! How depressingly painful.

Then again...A sales exec. Should of found that out before, giving you the oppotunity to hang on to my leg.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom