• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Schumer, Wyden & Booker to release draft of weed legalization bill......

I say blanket decriminalize NOT legalize

Blanket decriminalize = allows home grown

Bureau of Alchohol, Tobacco, Cannabis, Firearms and Explosives. :ROFLMAO:

It'll be interesting to see who's against it.
it will be interesting to see what they try to sneak along inside it...

Do you have anything particular in mind?
no. its just that they love to put lots of non related items into these bills.

at a press conference on Wed. (found it posted elsewhere)

They want to remove it from the controlled substances list.
Farther down, it says its not expected to open up interstate commerce - but wouldn't legalizing do just that? What am I missing?
Still a pipe dream, I think, but I would love to see it pass.

I don't know why it comes up as Bloomberg - are you a robot. The link works.
Bloomberg equals business and the cannabis industry is becoming big business even without it being legal everywhere. Money talks. It's only a matter of time until it's legal in all states.

Bloomberg equals business and the cannabis industry is becoming big business even without it being legal everywhere. Money talks. It's only a matter of time until it's legal in all states.

Yep, its inevitable.

Back
Top Bottom