• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Schumer: Senate Democrats are "not budging on the wall"

I bet you are... :roll:
Nothing like admitting to being a partisan before country type.

Sorry no partisan Hackery, just Dems holding trump accountable. Trump said Mexico will pay for the wall so when that check clears he can get his wall.

If no one budges, and neither side negotiates, they all get to own the shutdown.

The spending plan WITH border security, and WITHOUT the wall, passed both the House and Senate with bi-partisan support..with Republicans having a majority in both houses.
This is not partisan, this is about the wall.

This is Trump this morning:

[video]https://goo.gl/images/KjtuWu[/video]

This is Trump this morning:

[video]https://goo.gl/images/KjtuWu[/video]

how+to+pull+a+table+cloth+off+of+a+table+dr+heckle  +funny+wtf+gifs.gif

I hope you recognize the GOP also failed to fund The Wall. They also partisan before country types?

I hate Trump... now that I've said that again...

On border security, we have to have a barrier. A physical barrier. A wall or some other form of barrier.

On this, the Democrats have sided with illegal immigrants and not the US people.

The ONLY reason that it isn't being reported that way is because the media hates Trump more than they care about the actual outcome of their hate.

I get it.

I hate Trump as well. But, on this subject, the media and the Democrats are WRONG.

This goes beyond hating Trump. This is a national security issue. The Democrats are wrong on this one.

Good!!!

This wall is the biggest waste of taxpayers money since I have been alive.

It is a bridge to nowhere only with no actual positive function.

In today's day and age it is clear that a wall serves no true purpose other than a feel good move for the feeble minded.

For Christ sake we will have flying cars before the wall would even been completed....

This goes beyond hating Trump. This is a national security issue. The Democrats are wrong on this one.
No, it's not a national security issue.
And yes, this is about Trump, and his "Wall" nonsense, not national security.
Certainly not about Democrats, the House/Senate bill that passed is bi-partisan. You know, Republicans...right?

You have to accept the fact that Trump is a walking ****hole of a human being and a president. He has burned every bridge that was left in place, and he has built no new bridges except a few to the coal industry, maybe to big corporations, and a smattering of white nationalists.

Trump has made himself the most toxic president in my lifetime, and if he can't get support for his stupid agenda that was predicated on lies (Mexico will pay for it, it's necessary, etc.), then that's on him. Not Democrats.

On border security, we have to have a barrier. A physical barrier. A wall or some other form of barrier.

On this, the Democrats have sided with illegal immigrants and not the US people.

The ONLY reason that it isn't being reported that way is because the media hates Trump more than they care about the actual outcome of their hate.

I get it.

I hate Trump as well. But, on this subject, the media and the Democrats are WRONG.

If no one budges, and neither side negotiates, they all get to own the shutdown.

The whole situation is like a brother telling your wife that you're going to pay his car note, and then when he realizes your checks aren't coming in, he tries to beat up your wife so she'll give him the money instead.

Would you and your wife then own the fact that your brother went to prison for assaulting your wife? Come on. You're better than this.

I want my 15 minutes back from sifting through other gifs of people pulling table cloths as a result of your post :p

To be fair, Rexedgar linked to the gif. I just re-posted it to where it was directly visible.

I get it.

Democrats and Republicans.

It's just frightening how that little detail is overlooked. Ryan had two chances this summer to pass wall funding and immigration reform, and the GOP couldn't get it done. He still has the majority in the House - cannot get it done. But, of course, it's all the fault of Democrats!!

I thought Trump already told Schumer he would accept responsibility for a shutdown?

Back
Top Bottom