• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Schumer calls Trump 'a moron' over coronavirus response

Should've happened after we flattened Hiroshima and Nagasaki as Patton advised.
So, you're advocating for a world war to annihilate a United States city by an adversary?

So, you're advocating for a world war to annihilate a United States city by an adversary?
As I said, I would have had the US heed Patton's advice and nuke Moscow and Stalingrad right after Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Perhaps the evil influence of Communism might not have spread worldwide and reached our shores.

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Thursday said the federal government is failing to react appropriately to surging coronavirus cases around the country because President Trump is “a moron.”

“More people are in hospitals, more people are dying. This third wave in the cold weather with the combination of the flu, and we're sitting on our hands and that's because Donald Trump is such a — pardon my saying, I know you have a very nice show — such a moron,” Schumer told SiriusXM’s “The Joe Madison Show.”

Schumer argued that the federal government needs to tackle many pressing needs, such as hospitals getting overwhelmed with new patients and nurses and other workers needing protective equipment.
==================================================================================
The comment was one of the most explicit shots Schumer has taken at Trump’s intelligence and a reflection of how bitter the political atmosphere has become in Washington.

Schumer has made it increasingly clear that he does not respect Trump’s intelligence.

Trump is easily the dumbest president in modern times.

Sentient people do not respect Schumer's intelligence or integrity.

Trump can't compare to Schumer in the intelligence department. Schumer got a perfect score on his SAT. Trump probably paid someone to take his.

Donald Trump is a moron about a lot of things (just ask his sister).

COVID is only one thing he's totally stupid about.

As I said, I would have had the US heed Patton's advice and nuke Moscow and Stalingrad right after Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Perhaps the evil influence of Communism might not have spread worldwide and reached our shores.
So you wouldn't care if Russia nukes NYC and world war ensues, comrade? How bot that?

Schumer calling someone else a moron? The guy is an idiot. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Can we all agree that both Schumer and Trump are morons?

You misspelled Cuomo
So have you.
The Governor of NY is COMO
and Being from the Buffalo area , a Blue Collar , hard working person town I have NO idea where you are getting your info from
Have a nice night

Obunghole is one of those college indoctrinated morons.

Sure you go with that. You're probably one of those people that go around saying smart people have no common sense.

As far as I am concerned, the US needs to be put out of its misery if Clueless Joe and the Ho are elected.
As far as I am concerned, the US needs to be put out of its misery if Clueless Joe and the Ho are elected.
Putin already has 45 by the balls. Why aren't you happy?

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Thursday said the federal government is failing to react appropriately to surging coronavirus cases around the country because President Trump is “a moron.”

“More people are in hospitals, more people are dying. This third wave in the cold weather with the combination of the flu, and we're sitting on our hands and that's because Donald Trump is such a — pardon my saying, I know you have a very nice show — such a moron,” Schumer told SiriusXM’s “The Joe Madison Show.”

Schumer argued that the federal government needs to tackle many pressing needs, such as hospitals getting overwhelmed with new patients and nurses and other workers needing protective equipment.
==================================================================================
The comment was one of the most explicit shots Schumer has taken at Trump’s intelligence and a reflection of how bitter the political atmosphere has become in Washington.

Schumer has made it increasingly clear that he does not respect Trump’s intelligence.
Is Chuck appalled by Trump's decorum?

Obunghole is one of those college indoctrinated morons.
this post (with it's middle school name calling) is just too perfect in response to the Harvard post.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom