• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Schooling students on computers at home does have some advantages

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Now that many students are being taught at home on computers some positive things have come to light.

First and foremost parents can see what their kids are being taught. There have already been many complaints from left wing teachers that they dont like that fact. Obviously they have their underlovelies in a wad because parents can see when they are feeding kids left wing BS!!!

And what is actually funny, is a report from Utah teachers that on the computer using zoom everyone can see into the students room. The kids and their parents have put up signs on the wall behind the student that say Trump for president, Hillary for jail, and MAGA hats.

Now that many students are being taught at home on computers some positive things have come to light.

First and foremost parents can see what their kids are being taught. There have already been many complaints from left wing teachers that they dont like that fact. Obviously they have their underlovelies in a wad because parents can see when they are feeding kids left wing BS!!!

And what is actually funny, is a report from Utah teachers that on the computer using zoom everyone can see into the students room. The kids and their parents have put up signs on the wall behind the student that say Trump for president, Hillary for jail, and MAGA hats.

I love it!

I posted a link recently featuring one such butt hurt propagandist injured by the revelation of his teaching English as a profession, but weaving in additional subjects to "destabilize" racism, homophobia and transphobia in his students.

WTF is wrong with our teachers? We're finding our thanks to E-Learning.

In what way does teaching English INCLUDE this kind of Social Engineering crap and EXCLUDE "Huckleberry Finn"?

Our education system is the reason our education results have fallen from number one before the Department of Education was created and is number 25 now overall and number 35 in the STEM Disciplines.

But the teachers are getting paid more and the education industry is getting piles more money. The added funding IS the purpose of the DOE.

So, there's that...

Last edited:
Again here is a subject our liberal friends on the forum dont want to debate, because they have no logical come back.

Just what is it that these radical left teachers putting out to children they dont want their parents to see.

Education should be free of political bias.

I have been a teacher in a public high school for 22 years. If I had my time to do again raising my kids, I knew then what I know now, and of course, I had an income that permitted me to do so, I would, without hesitation, absolutely, positively home-school my kids.

Teachers are no longer educators, we are indoctrinators. The focus is no longer on education, it is on wellbeing (a word I have come to loathe with a passion). I like teaching, I just don't like what we do. We are glorified baby sitters whose primary function is to keep kids off the streets during day light hours. 50% is paper work, 40% is catering to their fragile little psyches, 10% is teaching. Like parents, we enable all of this "mental illness", making sure that kids will never be able to face the smallest hiccup that life throws at them. Kid walks into the class room, not in the mood to do the lesson, flashes his/her Time Out Card because they have "anxiety", and I CANNOT stop them from leaving.

I am eternally grateful that I was raised in the 50s where all of the bull**** we have to put up with now, didn't exist. I am thankful that I raised both my kids to be tough, to learn to handle what life throws at them and not melt down at the slightest little insult, the slightest little "trauma" that life sends their way. They are both emotionally and mentally strong and, thankfully, they have raised my four grand daughters the same way (grand daughter number 2 is somewhat emotionally weak, but she will learn, most likely the hard way).

Again here is a subject our liberal friends on the forum dont want to debate, because they have no logical come back.

What is there to debate. Most teachers are not ready to return to school. In your little world you have to make more of it than it is.

Public Education is a best bang for the tax buck. Yes parents need to pay closer attention to what the children are being taught. BECAUSE conservatives want to change facts in the text books and conservatives want to begin
American History with Reagan-Bush......yes for real.

We homeschooled our children. Two are college graduates and one is doing very well managing a high end restaurant in addition to being a high skilled craftsman = both pay well. Our home school group employed the public school district and the local 4 year college and national parks and the crayola factory and a Louisville Slugger factory, a variety of museums etc etc etc etc. The bulk of teaching was done at home. When taking trips our children demanded home work travel with us.

The problem with assuming that home school is a great idea for all is stupid thinking. In order to make home school work parents need the time, the money and a boat load of interest in doing so. Public Education is a best bang for the buck for families needing a source.

Brain Washing comes from the right wing conservative element.

Public Education is a best bang for the tax buck. Yes parents need to pay closer attention to what the children are being taught. BECAUSE conservatives want to change facts in the text books and conservatives want to begin
American History with Reagan-Bush......yes for real.

We homeschooled our children. Two are college graduates and one is doing very well managing a high end restaurant in addition to being a high skilled craftsman = both pay well. Our home school group employed the public school district and the local 4 year college and national parks and the crayola factory and a Louisville Slugger factory, a variety of museums etc etc etc etc. The bulk of teaching was done at home. When taking trips our children demanded home work travel with us.

The problem with assuming that home school is a great idea for all is stupid thinking. In order to make home school work parents need the time, the money and a boat load of interest in doing so. Public Education is a best bang for the buck for families needing a source.

Brain Washing comes from the right wing conservative element.

review ........

Back
Top Bottom