• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

School Sex Scandals—8 Teachers Accused Of Getting Intimate With Their Underage Students

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Having a sexual relationship with an underage student is a shocking exploitation of the power struggle between adults and children.

In some cases, they involve principals, gym teachers and counselors. What these well-known cases all share in common is an attractive young female teacher being accused of committing crimes involving the children they are responsible for.
=======================================================
Eight? It sounds like one big, happy party.

ya there is too much power imbalance, which is why its illegal.

maybe those female teachers see this is their chance to finally date the popular boy lol

ya there is too much power imbalance, which is why its illegal.

maybe those female teachers see this is their chance to finally date the popular boy lol
It could be like getting asked out to the prom with the QB from the school team.

check out a movie called; OTIS 2008, and LOVED ONES 2009
LOVED ONES 2009 is not available on Amazon Prime but I watched the trailer for OTIS. If I wasn't so involved with other things, I'll pay to watch it. It looked great.

LOVED ONES 2009 is not available on Amazon Prime but I watched the trailer for OTIS. If I wasn't so involved with other things, I'll pay to watch it. It looked great.

RARBG :devilish:

So... women sexual predators? Why is it sugar coated... if it was a man it would be pedophile, sexual predator, felon...

With women it is missed her chance to date the popular boy and is making up for it... what a lucky young dude to nail a teacher... etc.

Disgusting double standard.

WHEN teenagers are @ 16 or 17 it is hardly rape though could be. By this time children do have a clue. Consent does prevail when two become involved. When they begin boasting of the affair that is when their immaturity shines through and is what most likely gets teachers busted.

Parents should stop pretending to be naive. After all we parents were young once.

Do parents scold their children? Don't make me laugh.

What's the difference between having sex with each other as students vs a student teacher combination?

WHEN teenagers are @ 16 or 17 it is hardly rape though could be. By this time children do have a clue. Consent does prevail when two become involved. When they begin boasting of the affair that is when their immaturity shines through and is what most likely gets teachers busted.

Parents should stop pretending to be naive. After all we parents were young once.

Do parents scold their children? Don't make me laugh.

What's the difference between having sex with each other as students vs a student teacher combination?
Well, there is the issue of 'figures in authority over youths', and the whole 'age of concent' deal. In many states, the age of concent is 18, is others it's 17. However, there always the ethical matter of 'authority figure taking advantage'

Back
Top Bottom