• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

School called police on third grader who mentioned brownies

and thats your opinion!

You can't hide absurd statements and dismiss criticism of them behind 'it's just an opinion'. You're outright admitting you lived in a bubble throughout the 60s if you think you see more things about racism today than back when racism was an institutional problem.

You can't hide absurd statements and dismiss criticism of them behind 'it's just an opinion'. You're outright admitting you lived in a bubble throughout the 60s if you think you see more things about racism today than back when racism was an institutional problem.

what are you trying to tell, you know what i hear, and see as to compared to the last 40 something years, you don't know my life.

what are you trying to tell, you know what i hear, and see as to compared to the last 40 something years, you don't know my life.

Hey buddy, you're the one who somehow missed the civil rights movement to the point where he thinks racism is a more visible issue today than back when state governments treated black people like they weren't really people.

School called police on third grader who mentioned brownies | Miami Herald

School called police on third grader who mentioned brownies

Brownies might seem like an innocuous snack to bring to a third grade class party. But mentioning them got a 9-year-old boy in New Jersey questioned by police in mid-June when a classmate misinterpreted his comments as “racist,” according to the boy’s mother.

Read more here: School called police on third grader who mentioned brownies | Miami Herald

This is what happens when we have leftist, race baiters running the country like Obama and his PC, race crazy followers. You good with this, lefties?

Nope. In this case it is not the President alone. We have been on this route since the 1960s. While it was well meant and very legitimate at the beginning, it has derailed. Civil rights have to be protected. But we have way overshot and are in very swampy terrain now.

Hey buddy, you're the one who somehow missed the civil rights movement to the point where he thinks racism is a more visible issue today than back when state governments treated black people like they weren't really people.

Oh, it is certainly still a visible and intractable issue. IT is now probably even more difficult to correct, because the solutions we chose have created a "you owe me" culture that is now probably doing the minorities more self inflicted damage, than present day racism does. The same is true for other groups.

Oh, it is certainly still a visible...

Sure is, it just isn't any more 'visible' than it was in the 60s. Some people just like to openly display that they live in a bubble.

hey buddy i know what i hear today

hey buddy i know what i hear today

Sure you do, you just happened to miss discussions on racism for the better part of 30 decades.

Sure you do, you just happened to miss discussions on racism for the better part of 30 decades.

miss? what it your are not understanding here, i already said what I hear, and IMO and some people have agreed with me.

you seem to be bound up in racism, because you have created a mountain out of a mole hill

and i said i here more today, meaning from 2000 to today...in my life, don't act as if you know my life

miss? what it your are not understanding here, i already said what I hear, and IMO and some people have agreed with me.

That's great, it doesn't make your opinion any less uninformed.

you seem to be bound up in racism, because you have created a mountain out of a mole hill

and i said i here more today, meaning from 2000 to today...in my life, don't act as if you know my life

And I'm explaining why you're only seeing what you want to see.

oh brother, you going to explain me, to me!

We know, I once had to explain to a poster why Ernst Barkmann was a nazi. They didn't get it back then either. People only see what they want to see.

Did you read my links? Fire the prosecutor, who was appointed by Christie.

How did the prosecutor know about it?

Collingswood School Superintendent Scott Oswald said Thursday that Camden County prosecutors had demanded in a May meeting that the district report nearly every incident of student misbehavior to the police.

And the superintendent should tell the prosecutors to F Off.

The prosecutor ordered the school to report all student misbehavior or face charges themselves. It is all in the links I provided.
How did the prosecutor know about it?

Yes, great idea. :roll:

The prosecutor has no legal right to tell the superintendent to report anything.

Do you think they do?

The prosecutor ordered the school to report all student misbehavior or face charges themselves. It is all in the links I provided.

And the "misbehavior" was what exactly, that rose to the level of calling the police?

Read the links I posted. The prosecutor was appointed by Christie.
And the "misbehavior" was what exactly, that rose to the level of calling the police?

Back
Top Bottom