• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SCHOCK POLL: Trump's Crimes addition

Will you vote for Trump despite crimes against vets?

• I will still vote for Trump

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I can no longer vote for Trump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a conservative, but never was voting for Trump

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I have an IQ above 100.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

MrWonka

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
Iraq War Vet: Trump University Fired Me 'Because I Was In The Military'

Turns out Trump University fired a number of veterans as a result of the fact that their military service interfered with their jobs. That is a crime under federal law. How many right wing nuts will still vote for Trump after it has been proven that his bull**** scam university is now also guilty of federal crimes against veterans?

Turns out Trump University fired a number of veterans as a result of the fact that their military service interfered with their jobs. That is a crime under federal law. How many right wing nuts will still vote for Trump after it has been proven that his bull**** scam university is now also guilty of federal crimes against veterans?
Considering the little coverage the release of documents proving the scam has had... Doubt many Americans will even hear about it.

It is an absolute scandal that the media are defacto covering up massive fraud by anyone let alone a presidential candidate.

Of course Trump supporters will try to deflect with the Clinton email scandal but lets be real here... Did her possible problematic handling of classified information... something that former cabinet members also did... does that even compare to criminal activity that defrauded thousands of Americans?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Dude. The people who cared about Trump mocking or abusing veterans are already gone. The people who remain with him, don't.

Considering the little coverage the release of documents proving the scam has had... Doubt many Americans will even hear about it.

It is an absolute scandal that the media are defacto covering up massive fraud by anyone let alone a presidential candidate.

Of course Trump supporters will try to deflect with the Clinton email scandal but lets be real here... Did her possible problematic handling of classified information... something that former cabinet members also did... does that even compare to criminal activity that defrauded thousands of Americans?

Are you really asking if thousands of felonies compare to thousands of violations of state law?

Because the answer is yes, though Hillary's crime is more severe.

Last edited:
Dude. The people who cared about Trump mocking or abusing veterans are already gone. The people who remain with him, don't.

Yep. He disparaged actual prisoners of war and his numbers went UP. There is a zero percent chance this specific incident will cost him even one vote.

Yep. He disparaged actual prisoners of war and his numbers went UP. There is a zero percent chance this specific incident will cost him even one vote.

I've long said that Hillary Clinton could murder a child, on live television, and her supporters would claim that She Hadn't Been Convicted Of It So It Didn't Count.

Trump could murder a child on live television and his supporters would argue that children have it coming.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

You don't see it do you? Read your post carefully.

You are causally dismissing the serious crimes Clinton is accused of while ignoring the way the media is treating them with little coverage. All the while, deflecting to minor Trump issues as if they were world class syndicate crimes.

Pot, meet kettle.

I am a conservative, so I never had any intention of voting for Trump.If I was a RINO or a tard who puts party victory above principals I would vote for Trump.

Because the answer is yes, though Hillary's crime is more severe.

You believe that intentionally screwing over people particularly veterans is better than doing a less than stellar job of protecting some debatably important information which even if leaked may have little or no consequences?

That's like comparing a drive by shooting with someone who is texting while driving.

You are causally dismissing the serious crimes Clinton is accused of while ignoring the way the media is treating them with little coverage. All the while, deflecting to minor Trump issues as if they were world class syndicate crimes.

Are you serious? Trump is not only being investigated his university was in fact guilty of the exact thing we are stating. Hillary has been charged with nothing, yet the Benghazi/Email investigation has dominated Fox News for over two years.

*sigh*

Is anyone else tired of arguing over which of these candidates is more horrible? It is so depressing.

Turns out?
Allegations are not equal to "Turns out".

Bull**** scam university?
Assumptions based on the allegations of a few disgruntled individuals are not equal to a "Turns out" either.
That law suit has some mighty hurdles to overcome.

I've long said that Hillary Clinton could murder a child, on live television, and her supporters would claim that She Hadn't Been Convicted Of It So It Didn't Count.

Trump could murder a child on live television and his supporters would argue that children have it coming.

I detect sour grapes masked by anger.

I am a conservative, so I never had any intention of voting for Trump.If I was a RINO or a tard who puts party victory above principals I would vote for Trump.

Beat me to it. I can't, won't, and will never vote for Trump just because he has an "R" next to his name. I am not that stupid. That man is no more a Republican than Barack Obama is.

Beat me to it. I can't, won't, and will never vote for Trump just because he has an "R" next to his name. I am not that stupid. That man is no more a Republican than Barack Obama is.

If things go as I suspect they will on the Dem side, where Hillary will completely disown her so-called "progressive" credentials and pivots hard right by bragging about her extreme war-hawkishness among other things, I'll be looking third party.

Turns out?
Allegations are not equal to "Turns out".

Bull**** scam university?
Assumptions based on the allegations of a few disgruntled individuals are not equal to a "Turns out" either.
That law suit has some mighty hurdles to overcome.

Actually they already settled out of court with at least one Vet who was fired.

Are you serious? Trump is not only being investigated his university was in fact guilty of the exact thing we are stating. Hillary has been charged with nothing, yet the Benghazi/Email investigation has dominated Fox News for over two years.

Thanks for another example of what I was talking about. What criminal charges is Trump going to court for? Answer: none. Yet, the fact that Clinton isn't facing any charges either means we should leave her alone. The level of duplicity of both Trump and Clinton supporters is astounding.

If things go as I suspect they will on the Dem side, where Hillary will completely disown her so-called "progressive" credentials and pivots hard right by bragging about her extreme war-hawkishness among other things, I'll be looking third party.

That you for proving how little you actually understand about Hillary Clinton and how much you've been falling for the false characterization of Clinton. I can assure you that the last thing Hillary Clinton will be running on in the General election will be a pro-war stance. She will be running almost exclusively on the continued improvement of the Economy under president Obama, the fabulous economy of the 90's during her husbands presidency, fighting for the rights of women, minorities, and the middle class. With respect to foreign policy she will be running once again primarily on a continuation of Obama's foreign policy. She will talk about killing Bin Laden and the Iran Nuclear deal.

The only place she might even come close to looking hawkish is while talking about how we have to defeat ISIS. Her strategy will be similar to what President Obama has already done, whereas Trump's will be insane to the point where any thought you had about searching for a third party candidate will go out the window when the reality of him potentially winning if Hillary doesn't set in.

Thanks for another example of what I was talking about. What criminal charges is Trump going to court for? Answer: none. Yet, the fact that Clinton isn't facing any charges either means we should leave her alone. The level of duplicity of both Trump and Clinton supporters is astounding.

Trump specifically may not go to jail because CEO's never get charged for the crimes of their corporations, but the fact of the matter is Trump University is guilty, the people he hired did in fact commit these crimes, and they have already settled lawsuits with the veterans who were fired.

That you for proving how little you actually understand about Hillary Clinton and how much you've been falling for the false characterization of Clinton. I can assure you that the last thing Hillary Clinton will be running on in the General election will be a pro-war stance. She will be running almost exclusively on the continued improvement of the Economy under president Obama, the fabulous economy of the 90's during her husbands presidency, fighting for the rights of women, minorities, and the middle class. With respect to foreign policy she will be running once again primarily on a continuation of Obama's foreign policy. She will talk about killing Bin Laden and the Iran Nuclear deal.

The only place she might even come close to looking hawkish is while talking about how we have to defeat ISIS. Her strategy will be similar to what President Obama has already done, whereas Trump's will be insane to the point where any thought you had about searching for a third party candidate will go out the window when the reality of him potentially winning if Hillary doesn't set in.

I hope I'm wrong but this is what I expect. Her to expand our presence in Syria, maybe in Libya as well. I expect her to sign the TPP whether it be TPP or renamed as something else then signed. I expect her to sign Keystone pipeline. All while saying she's "compromising" while the left gets thrown under the bus. You can claim I'm not on top of the issues but time will tell. I'm not "Bernie or Bust" I'm just acutely aware of Clintonian triangulation politics. If she follows in her husbands footsteps, you can plan on my predictions coming true.

*sigh*

Is anyone else tired of arguing over which of these candidates is more horrible? It is so depressing.

I'm not. I thought from the very beginning this was going to be great entertainment, and I have not been disappointed.

I think the "my scum bucket is better that your scum bucket" arguments are at the least, funny. So, no, I don't see any reason to be depressed. I'll save my depression for what happens after the election; I will need it.

Trump specifically may not go to jail because CEO's never get charged for the crimes of their corporations,

Tell that to Jeff Skilling, Bernie Ebbers, Dennis Kozlowski, John Rigas, Sanjay Kumar, Walter Forbes, Joe Nacchio, Richard Scrushy, Sam Waksal, and Martin Grass. You just keep providing examples of partisan's keeping their head in the sand; thanks.

but the fact of the matter is Trump University is guilty, the people he hired did in fact commit these crimes, and they have already settled lawsuits with the veterans who were fired.

We can play the guilt by association fallacy game all day, but I prefer to stick to the facts. Again... What criminal charges is Trump facing?

You believe that intentionally screwing over people particularly veterans is better than doing a less than stellar job of protecting some debatably important information which even if leaked may have little or no consequences?

Top Secret information is defined as that which, if exposed, would result in "exceptionally grave damage to National Security".

What Hillary did is a felony. It is, in fact, many felonies. The laws that Hillary broke are the same laws that Robert Hanssen, Aldrich Ames, Bradley Manning, and Edward Snowden broke. The crap she put on that server included some of our nations most tightly guarded secrets.
The kind of information that Hillary spilled carries with it an automatic authorization for the use of deadly force in its defense. You can legally kill American citizens without trial if it is deemed necessary to stop them from doing what Hillary did.

It's kinda sorta pretty serious.

Last edited:
I expect her to sign the TPP whether it be TPP or renamed as something else then signed. I expect her to sign Keystone pipeline.

President Obama himself would sign the TPP. In fact it may be fully negotiated and signed before Clinton takes office. They Keystone pipeline is irrelevant. That oil is going to be shipped out no matter what, by not building the pipeline you're just forcing it onto Tankers and Rail Cars which have a higher chance of spilling, and will likely cause far more damage if they do.

Lastly, let me just say. Back in 2000 I voted for president for the very first time. At the time I didn't really care for Gore or Bush that much. I decided to vote Nader. That year George Bush won the election by the skin of his teeth largely due to the votes cast for Nader that should have gone to Gore. He then proceeded to destroy the economy, hand out massive tax gifts to the wealthy, get us evolved with multiple protracted and expensive wars, and utterly destroy all respect for the United States of America around the world. I will never make the mistake of voting for a pointless 3rd party candidate again. Perfection cannot be the enemy of the good, and I assure you that if Donald Trump wins as a result of people like yourself you will deeply regret it. The Keystone pipeline and the TPP will pale in comparison to the destruction that Trump causes.

I'm not. I thought from the very beginning this was going to be great entertainment, and I have not been disappointed.

I think the "my scum bucket is better that your scum bucket" arguments are at the least, funny. So, no, I don't see any reason to be depressed. I'll save my depression for what happens after the election; I will need it.

I have usually been able to find the humor in it. The problem for me comes in when I remember that one of these people will actually be our president in real life.

Back
Top Bottom