• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SCHOCK POLL: Trump's Crimes addition

Will you vote for Trump despite crimes against vets?

• I will still vote for Trump

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I can no longer vote for Trump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a conservative, but never was voting for Trump

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I have an IQ above 100.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Considering the little coverage the release of documents proving the scam has had... Doubt many Americans will even hear about it.

It is an absolute scandal that the media are defacto covering up massive fraud by anyone let alone a presidential candidate.

Of course Trump supporters will try to deflect with the Clinton email scandal but lets be real here... Did her possible problematic handling of classified information... something that former cabinet members also did... does that even compare to criminal activity that defrauded thousands of Americans?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

YOu really believe that people do not know of the potential scam? That is hard to fathom. The info is available almost everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom