• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Scary NEWS Productivity Dropping like a ROCK !

SailaWay

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
yes very very scary NEWS couple this with the sudden dropping of GDP scores in liberal america and liberal france.... this is showing how the dominoes are falling everywhere to stop liberalism world wide

/////////////////////////////

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — Productivity, a sore spot for the U.S. economy over the past few years, has now declined in three straight quarters, according to data released Tuesday.

Productivity in the second quarter unexpectedly fell 0.5%, well below expectations, the Labor Department said. Economists surveyed by MarketWatch had forecast a 0.3% gain in productivity in the quarter.

Productivity is down 0.4% from a year earlier

yes very very scary NEWS couple this with the sudden dropping of GDP scores in liberal america and liberal france.... this is showing how the dominoes are falling everywhere to stop liberalism world wide

/////////////////////////////

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — Productivity, a sore spot for the U.S. economy over the past few years, has now declined in three straight quarters, according to data released Tuesday.

Productivity in the second quarter unexpectedly fell 0.5%, well below expectations, the Labor Department said. Economists surveyed by MarketWatch had forecast a 0.3% gain in productivity in the quarter.

Productivity is down 0.4% from a year earlier

SaliaWay, why don't you do DP a huge favor and secede from this forum?

Not scary to me - I wouldn't recognize a healthy American economy if it showed up one day and offered me an investment in my small business. The last time we had a strong economy was before I could read, so this is nothing new.

Not scary to me - I wouldn't recognize a healthy American economy if it showed up one day and offered me an investment in my small business. The last time we had a strong economy was before I could read, so this is nothing new.

as it drops the pain increases and then that increases the wise leaving and from that a stampede starts ;;;; look thru history how nations fell and the wise ran off to build the next great empire... ex greece to rome and then roman destroyed greece... this is the law of life..

at first the pain may feel like 85 degree heat.. that does not run off many.... but then it gets to 90 and then to 95 and then to 100 and then to 130...... the wise runs off first because they can see the increasing pain coming the unwise has to FEEL the pain before they run off...

as it drops the pain increases and then that increases the wise leaving and from that a stampede starts ;;;; look thru history how nations fell and the wise ran off to build the next great empire... ex greece to rome and then roman destroyed greece... this is the law of life..

at first the pain may feel like 85 degree heat.. that does not run off many.... but then it gets to 90 and then to 95 and then to 100 and then to 130...... the wise runs off first because they can see the increasing pain coming the unwise has to FEEL the pain before they run off...

I'm not giving you the Mediterranean history lesson again, SailAway.

are you scared to look at history.. how greece rose and then democracy and liberalism came in and then the producers and inventors ran next door to rome and they built the next great empire and destroyed greece.. check history folks..

also check history what happens when nations productivity drops?? what happens is everyone becomes more poor with items costing more and that pain makes people look around for better places to move to.... the wise will move first and then that makes the productivity fall faster and faster

also wake up to how the media and entertainment industry is causing off of this with DRUGGING out the population to WASTE time and that stops productivity

THE MEDIA for PROFIT will ALWAYS destroy a nation

Well, I've tried having a debate with him before, didn't work out too well.

Annoying him's all I've got.
is this hard to debate??

IS 160 higher than 85..????? yes or no?? can you debate that?

I could read in '59. I don't remember any strong economies lasting for very long. The US has always been in a constant recession. That's how they keep the price of labor so low.

there is no debats. Yes it went down...slightly. your post is just right wing paranoia. United States Nonfarm Labour Productivity | 1950-2016 | Data | Chart

the BIG difference today is much more people drugged out and wasting time.... the media and entertainment industry does this.... that is why the falling gdp scores and productivity may be the tip of the iceberg where the dam is about to break

liberal europe has lost on average over 16% this past year of their stock market value

Back
Top Bottom