• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Scarborough: 'Pence is in fear for his life because of Donald J. Trump'

Wait.They stormed the Capitol to assassinate Pence & Pelosi, but Pence most of all. Do you really think these nut jobs have found Jesus since Jan. 20? Pence is condemned by Trump to die by the hand of another Repub.
I'm assuming you have a direct quote for "Pence is condemned by Trump to die by the hand of another Repub. "?

You made a mistake: you assumed that lynch mobs are rational. In today's political world, they are not.

Even lynch mobs have goals. In a horrible, terrorism-is-good, anti-American way, the 1/06 insurrectionists had a goal.

Threatening Mike Pence now that he's out of office feels like nothing more than idiotic rage.

Pence thought he could wait out the trump era so he could be President himself one day. The problem? He had limits to the kinds of depravity he was willing to lower himself to. And if you work with trump and have a moral line in the sand somewhere, things are gonna end badly for you.

Pence is the worst kind of abetter to evil. He has earned a life of living in fear of the monster he helped to create.

You mean how Democratic officials led terrorists to do this:

What about this Democrats in Congress inspired terrorist?
That wasn't "terrorism". It was free speech protected explicitly by the Constitution. You keep forgetting that the Constitution can never be interpreted by anyone that hasn't been thoroughly vetted by whoever happens to be the left wing flavor of the day.

I'm assuming you have a direct quote for "Pence is condemned by Trump to die by the hand of another Repub. "?
I made it up because it is true. Pence is a condemned man, by a Republican hand.

So now go and demonstrate how many people actually subscribe to that, where as it appears pretty much universal here for 'Pence fears for his life' bullshit.
Greene, Boebert, Brooks, Tuberville, Gohmert — the New GOP. 140 police officers injured by trump’s troops. Six dead.

For starters, 229,827 ‘voters’ in GA-14 voted for the QAnon freak terrorist GOP Rep. MT Greene. She tweets and likes posts that want to execute DemocratIC politicians.

She stalked Parkland survivor Hogg, referring to him as a little Hitler and called Parkland a false flag with her typical bastardized GOP view of the 2A.

You made a mistake: you assumed that lynch mobs are rational. In today's political world, they are not.
Lynch mobs are today’s GOP free speech.

Yesterday’s southern con kkk hanging blacks.

Hang Mike Pence.

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough said Wednesday that former Vice President Mike Pence remains “in fear for his life because of Donald J. Trump,” faulting the former president for inciting the deadly riots by pro-Trump mobs at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

“We’re not talking about a debate over the Import-Export Bank. We’re not talking about a debate over the organization of the United States Senate, the procedures behind that,” Scarborough said. “We’re now talking about a movement and a president that inspired people to come to Capitol Hill to try to kill — their words, not mine — the vice president of the United States and the Speaker of the House.”

The “Morning Joe” host went on to claim the former vice president was “trying to lay low” in his home state of Indiana because “there are people now who have Mike Pence on their hit list, because of Donald Trump … Mike Pence is in fear for his life because of Donald J. Trump.”
=================================================================
One hell of a legacy: be on a hit list.
I read an article that Pence is basically couch surfing and hiding out. I think his family is very shaken. I can’t blame them. I do wonder if Pence plans to run in 2024, because most VPs do run for the presidency. I think the Trump base hates him though. He didn’t technically do anything wrong, it’s just that Trump is a liar.

All of the QAnon ladies coming out of the woodwork.

Scratch the itch if you feel like it, girls.

Pence thought he could wait out the trump era so he could be President himself one day. The problem? He had limits to the kinds of depravity he was willing to lower himself to. And if you work with trump and have a moral line in the sand somewhere, things are gonna end badly for you.

Pence is the worst kind of abetter to evil. He has earned a life of living in fear of the monster he helped to create.
I agree, which is why I don’t feel sorry for Pence in many ways. If the GOP continues to embrace Donald Trump, they also deserve to be ruined.

Today’s high level Homeland Security warning on extreme RW homegrown trump terrorists.

Democrats and Patriotic GOPs now buying bulletproof vests due to death threats.

I read an article that Pence is basically couch surfing and hiding out. I think his family is very shaken. I can’t blame them. I do wonder if Pence plans to run in 2024, because most VPs do run for the presidency. I think the Trump base hates him though. He didn’t technically do anything wrong, it’s just that Trump is a liar.
Pence did not flip the election, so he became prime mob bate. And the guy who sent the mob to murder Pence was Trump. Trump obviously does not care about Pence's life. And now much of that mob still wants his blood to atone for the election flub.

Guess you just glossed over the chant of Trump Led Terrorist Insurrectionist about "hanging Pence"; how in the world did you miss hearing that with people ALL over the world heard it.
? Think you took a turn off topic there.

Wait.They stormed the Capitol to assassinate Pence & Pelosi, but Pence most of all. Do you really think these nut jobs have found Jesus since Jan. 20? Pence is condemned by Trump to die by the hand of another Repub.
There are stories about that. This is commentary from a fringe talk show host.

Today’s high level Homeland Security warning on extreme RW homegrown trump terrorists.

Democrats and Patriotic GOPs now buying bulletproof vests due to death threats.

This entire situation is starting to remind me of a Philip Dick book, Flow My Tears The Policeman Said. Another bizzarro world suddenly made real.

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough said Wednesday that former Vice President Mike Pence remains “in fear for his life because of Donald J. Trump,” faulting the former president for inciting the deadly riots by pro-Trump mobs at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

“We’re not talking about a debate over the Import-Export Bank. We’re not talking about a debate over the organization of the United States Senate, the procedures behind that,” Scarborough said. “We’re now talking about a movement and a president that inspired people to come to Capitol Hill to try to kill — their words, not mine — the vice president of the United States and the Speaker of the House.”

The “Morning Joe” host went on to claim the former vice president was “trying to lay low” in his home state of Indiana because “there are people now who have Mike Pence on their hit list, because of Donald Trump … Mike Pence is in fear for his life because of Donald J. Trump.”
=================================================================
One hell of a legacy: be on a hit list.

If the former Vice President truly has such fear, he should seek to testify during the Senate trial. Such testimony would be powerful and it would pile on pressure on the Senate Republicans to do the right thing to convict Trump.

There are stories about that. This is commentary from a fringe talk show host.
Scarborough is prime time MSNBC, hardly fringe. Trump used to watch him when he should have been working.

You guy's critical thinking skills have been degraded to the point that you actually believe this bullshit?
Unbelievable.
No wonder you guys keep buy the 'Rainbow and Unicorns' fairy dust, 'Russia Collision' hoaxes that the left's politicians keep blowing up your asses.
Truly unbelievable.
Please explain why the "Patriots" erected a scaffold.

If the former Vice President truly has such fear, he should seek to testify during the Senate trial. Such testimony would be powerful and it would pile on pressure on the Senate Republicans to do the right thing to convict Trump.
Good point. It certainly would be captivating. You'd need something that dramatic to sway to Senate.

Scarborough is prime time MSNBC, hardly fringe. Trump used to watch him when he should have been working.
lol. Yes, he's pretty fringe. Of course, MSNBC is pretty biased in general.

Please explain why the "Patriots" erected a scaffold.
They were there to hang Pence. They even had a coil of heavy rope, & that gallows they built with its noose. And Trump watched them go while he went back to the WH to watch the show on TV...when he could have stopped it by picking up his phone. But he didn't. He's guilty of a minimum of 5 deaths.

They were there to hang Pence. They even had a coil of heavy rope, & that gallows they built with its noose. And Trump watched them go while he went back to the WH to watch the show on TV...when he could have stopped it by picking up his phone. But he didn't. He's guilty of a minimum of 5 deaths.
That is the rational response to the question. Eohrenberger seems to not have gotten the memo yet. He did get a unicorn memo though.;)

Even if it’s true about him being afraid for his life, I’ve long since learned that if republicans are in fear, it only drives them to do the wrong thing; never the right thing.

Back
Top Bottom