• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Scandal at the White House

Solace

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Author’s Note: This interview took place for nearly two hours over the weekend at the office of the White House Insider. We wish to extend our gratitude for their making time to meet with us despite an extremely demanding schedule. The information contained in this interview is among the most in depth and fascinating to date, and due to the extent of information, will come in two installments. Here is installment one:

Thank you again for making time to meet with me. Oh, I should be apologizing to you on having to cancel last time. The campaign work is proving to be a larger task than I originally signed on for, but I can’t complain. As I told you in the email, I’m very happy to be “back in it” as it were.

Part 1: White House Insider: "They were in shock at the president’s behavior." | Newsflavor

Part 2: White House Insider: "President Obama is lost. Absolutely lost." | Newsflavor

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please be specific about what exactly is the "scandal"?

Did Obama get caught with a prostitute? Or did he get caught propositioning another man in an airport restroom? Or did he have a mistress tucked away in South America and used government funds to pay for his visits there?

What "scandal"?

What "scandal"?
Obama has turned out to be the most grossly incompetent president in the history of the country, and you don't think that's a scandal?

We were inoculated against the personal peccadilloes you mention back in the nineties when our illustrious Senate decided that merely disgracing the office did not rise to the level of removal, or at least not if it meant a president Gore.

That's probably why Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize right at the very beginning, just as 95% of all blacks voted for him because he is half-caste.

With the Liberal-Left, talking about success and achievement is as close as they get to actually doing it. And giving him the prize before he's done anything at all removes from his critics the chance to highlight his failures!

But I wouldn't mistake his political correctness for failures though. THAT stuff is planned at least.

He'll be America's Tony Blair, you just see...

I voted for Obama in 08, and given the same circumstances and McCain as the opponent, I'd vote for Obama again. With the majorities in the house and senate, we finally got the change to do health care reform, and we really needed a system that was not run by the health insurance company CEO's for their personal benefit and the expense of the american public. What we got was the senate bill and its not perfect, but its a better starting point that where we were.

The stimulus was needed, and saving GM and Chrysler were good moves. Downsizing in Iraq was good. Financial reform was needed and probably good (much policy has been left to the agencies created, we'll see).

That said, the increase of hostility in Afghanistan has been without clearly stated goals. When will we get out?

Where do we go now? I don't see the next major agenda items.

The dems had a much better record to campaign on than they have shown in the campaign, and for that I fault Obama and the DNC.

All that said, I could support Hillary or an attack on Barrack from the other Dems.

Bush II was the worst president in history, Obama is not close to the damage done to by Bush and the repub kabal from 2001-2006.

Obama has turned out to be the most grossly incompetent president in the history of the country, and you don't think that's a scandal?

We were inoculated against the personal peccadilloes you mention back in the nineties when our illustrious Senate decided that merely disgracing the office did not rise to the level of removal, or at least not if it meant a president Gore.

No, it isn't a scandal. It isn't a scandal that you don't like the dude that is President and it baffles me that you think that it is in some way a scandal.

No, it isn't a scandal. It isn't a scandal that you don't like the dude that is President and it baffles me that you think that it is in some way a scandal.

My personal affection (or lack thereof) for Obama is not the issue. The scandal is that he is so utterly clueless and woefully incompetent on a scale never seen before in this country.

My personal affection (or lack thereof) for Obama is not the issue. The scandal is that he is so utterly clueless and woefully incompetent on a scale never seen before in this country.

This =/= a scandal.

I couldn't make it through the articles because, as much as I want to believe, it comes across as extremely biased, and most likely BS.

For those asking about the scandal, the most meat I encountered is he showed up late to a meeting, was in too good of a mood laughing and carrying on, and left early. Because the focus of the meeting was the Afghan war, it upset many people in the room.

That's probably why Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize right at the very beginning, just as 95% of all blacks voted for him because he is half-caste.

With the Liberal-Left, talking about success and achievement is as close as they get to actually doing it. And giving him the prize before he's done anything at all removes from his critics the chance to highlight his failures!

But I wouldn't mistake his political correctness for failures though. THAT stuff is planned at least.

He'll be America's Tony Blair, you just see...

I think the number was closer to 98%.

from Diogenes

Uh - NO. that is an opinion of his job performance. It is NOT a scandal.

If Obama was caught with hookers wearing diapers - that would be a scandal.
If Obama were caught cheating on his dying wife while she was in a hospital - that would be a scandal.
If Obama had sex on a satanic altar - that would be a scandal.
If Obama had a mistress in South America and was using tax dollars to visit her - that would be a scandal.
If Obama used an airport restroom and had propositioned the man in the stall next to him - that would be a scandal.

I respectfully suggest you need a good dictionary.

Last edited:
This anonymous unsourced interview about one guy's opinion is PROOF, PROOF I SAY, that Obama is incompetent!

In similar news, I, Deuce, interviewed an anonymous but high level Republican the other day. Here's the transcript:

How do you feel about abortion?
Well, as a Christian I am against it, as a rule. However, I do believe in one exception: eating of the fetus. As a Republican, I often enjoy eating fetuses, still warm and straight out of the womb. If the GOP takes both the house and senate next Tuesday, one of the first items on our agenda will be pushing a constitutional amendment to officially declare unborn human fetuses to be a food source.

...uh, ok. How about live children?
Clearly, to be ideologically sound, I would have to support the eating of live children as well. This is America, it's not my place to decide what people can and cannot eat. Our constitutional amendment would probably not specifically cover live children, as this would be tough to get past the senate, but we feel we can get legislation through at a later time.

Of course. Next, many accuse the Republicans of being "anti-science," due to their common views on evolution or climate change. How would you respond to that?
We are absolutely anti-science. We don't trust science at all or believe in "evidence." The Republican Party wants America to get back to its roots: thinking with our gut. My gut tells me that the earth is the center of the universe. After all, the stars clearly spin in the sky, but earth isn't moving at all! We feel the American people are smart enough to know when scientists are just making things up to scare or confuse us.

B...but... sigh. Anyway, the last question is about taxes. If the GOP takes the house and senate, what can we expect from the IRS next year?
Nothing. Nothing at all. We know tax cuts boost the economy, we saw that from the Bush administration. Bush cut taxes to the lowest they've ever been, and our economy has never been better. It makes sense then that zero taxes would send our economy into overdrive. Everyone will have a job, everyone will be rich, because the government wont take one single penny of their money.

Wait. How will the government function?
We Republicans believe in Smaller Government, unlike those Marxists on the other side of the aisle who want the government to grind up every meal into a paste and spoonfeed it to you. We feel that the Free Market will work out the issues in the best interests of the American people. Privatized military, police, fire protection, roads, it will be a Reaganomic paradise. Without the EPA or FDA to interfere with our lives, the Free Market will make sure to keep our food and water safer and cleaner than ever, and even provide it at a lower cost!

Radium Water.
What?

Never mind. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Probably not a scandal but certainly this is intriguing how Obama is seen and viewed within his own party.

I couldn't agree more with many of the interviews insights and since I think the guy was and has been over his head since the beginning - it's more affirmation on my part than anything else.

from Ockham

Probably not a scandal but certainly this is intriguing how Obama is seen and viewed within his own party.

to your sentence I would the following words

"... by one guy who does not want his name used..."

Man you don't research your sources much, do you? Newsflavor is not a reliable source. They pay for articles. Somebody just sold them this article, meaning there is absolutely nobody who can verify anything contained within. The only reason somebody would believe this story is because they choose to, but there's a 99% probability that it's fabricated. Sorry. Check your sources. Don't believe anything just because it reflects your opinion.

I couldn't make it through the articles because, as much as I want to believe, it comes across as extremely biased, and most likely BS.

For those asking about the scandal, the most meat I encountered is he showed up late to a meeting, was in too good of a mood laughing and carrying on, and left early. Because the focus of the meeting was the Afghan war, it upset many people in the room.

Which in retrospect probably isn't that bad. Remember, once Bush got the hell out of the way and actual experts were put in charge, Iraq got much better. The surge was not Bush's idea. The foundation of the overall surge was tried before Vietnam successfully in the British pacification of the Malayan insurgency. Executives who never have been in combat running the war is bad idea. So Obama not spending lots of time on it isn't something to be getting upset over. Well, if you're not a hackjawed partisan.

Really. So he's worse then the president who signed a piece of legislation that literally ripped out 11~14% of the US economy, and knew full well that such an occurence was likely to happen?

Your partisan bias is showing. And it's brighter then the sun.

Don't know anything about the source, but if it's half true, we should find out all about it before long. Supposedly has something to do with the Justice Dept and Blagojevich...wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Republican lies become sillier by the minute. I mean, why don't you have some real fun with it, and say he was caught molesting a manatee?

Obama got caught trying to have mermaid sex? Holy crap.

Obama got caught trying to have mermaid sex? Holy crap.

And that's not even the whole story. Apparently he was performing Satanic rituals involving the sacrifice of blue-eyed white Christian babies.

But you said in your email last week that…I know what I said. I know that. You don’t need to repeat what the email said, ok? I’m not the only one who needs to be careful here you know. You are getting too bold with this thing. I don’t mind using you to throw up some balloons, but I don’t want you getting hurt for it – and you’re stepping on some very large feet now with this stuff. I don’t know if you fully appreciate that, or the dangers that come with it.

Read more: White House Insider: "President Obama is lost. Absolutely lost." | Newsflavor

Sorry but this whole transcript reads like a novel or something. Sounds like bull**** to me.

Did anyone find out what the scandal was yet?

Back
Top Bottom