• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SC upholds policy of racism

Obama's comments on SCOTUS allowing UT to discriminate against whites plus his comments regarding their ruling on immigration.

For this thread I don't care about his ruling on the immigration. Just this one video had pertinent info regarding two subjects that are currently being talked about on this forum and didn't want to look for edited versions.

And that ruling was a goddamn shame. We should be at the point in this country where we are really color blind. Disappointed in SCOTUS.

agreed. this is an injustice, not justice.

I thought Lyndon Johnson and Bill Clinton were racists, but they do not hold a candle to Obama. The only real difference is that Obama has the balls to be so open about it....lmao.

I thought Lyndon Johnson and Bill Clinton were racists, but they do not hold a candle to Obama. The only real difference is that Obama has the balls to be so open about it....lmao.

I am sure in their minds (Obama and the SCJ's that voted for this), they think there is something noble about ripping our constitution and equal justice under the law to shreds.

Back
Top Bottom