• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Saying "No" to Black People

The article, by the way, is incredibly dumb. Pretending America is under “corrective apartheid” because cops are held accountable for murdering people is idiocy.
If a white woman had made that same unhinged rant it'd be front page news and the media wouldn't be concealing her race.

If a white woman had made that same unhinged rant it'd be front page news and the media wouldn't be concealing her race.

People make “unhinged rants” all the time. Your article is a perfect example. Most people aren’t obsessed with pretending white people are somehow victims of “corrective apartheid”.

People make “unhinged rants” all the time.
Please cite any example of a white person screaming racial insults at a colorful police officer on camera and it not becoming a national story.

Please cite any example of a white person screaming racial insults at a colorful police officer on camera and it not becoming a national story.

Please cite any actual evidence of this fantasy “corrective apartheid”.

8ytbprI.gif

Do you have anything to add to this link to foster a debate or discussion or are you just trying to send traffic their way to drive advertising revenue?
I agree with their point regarding black privilege.

Plenty of dumbass white folks have made the news for their racist comments/actions.

Plenty of dumbass white folks have made the news for their racist comments/actions.
If that were true you could post a video of a white person going on a rant comparable to the one referenced in the OP.

If that were true you could post a video of a white person going on a rant comparable to the one referenced in the OP.
Think for a moment. Why would any white person say to any minority police officer (really, any police officer) what the black driver said?

Think for a moment. Why would any white person say to any minority police officer (really, any police officer) what the black driver said?
Because they were transported from an alternate universe where white privilege is real and Mr. Spock has a goatee?

Because they were transported from an alternate universe where white privilege is real and Mr. Spock has a goatee?
Clever - Fail

Funny - Fail

Even if that moronic comment were true, so what?

The fact is black people still face A LOT more discrimination and danger from police than white people and I'm sure it will be that way for several more decades to come.

The fact is black people still face A LOT more discrimination and danger from police than white people . . .
This is statistically false, not that I'd expect a person such as yourself to be amenable to statistics.

This is statistically false, not that I'd expect a person such as yourself to be amenable to statistics.

Really? You have statistics on the every day discrimination and indignities that black people face? How laughable.

You have statistics on the every day discrimination and indignities that black people face?

Gosh.
You mean to tell me that black people "face indignities"?
Man, thats rough.No White person has ever faced an indignity I'll bet.
:rolleyes:

Yikes.

Looks like a classic case of Black Fragility.™

-smh-
Black Privilege. She thought her unhinged rant would get her out of a ticket (it probably would have if the officer had been white).

Back
Top Bottom