• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Say what you will - but looks like TRUMP has dwlivered his promise...............

So you consider a legal decision that may affect the future adversely a crime?
I know for a fact if my mother had an abortion I would not be here because I would have been killed. That is a fact.

Spinners gotta spin. Have a lovely day.
It is sad you think facts that you do not agree with are spin. No matter how you try and spin it the fact remains that when he was asked the question his response was stating a fact at that time. He did not lie. He is now doing what he was elected to do. That is to look at the facts and make a decision based on the facts presented. The attempt years ago by the left to get him to say how he would decide on an issue without the facts being presented was an underhanded attempt by the left to screw him. Clearly he was smart enough not to let that happen. He came up with the right answer hence the reason he is now a judge. It is nice to see we have a smart person ruling on this very critical issue.

I know for a fact if my mother had an abortion I would not be here because I would have been killed. That is a fact.
Or if your dad had worn a condom. That is the temporal fallacy that I alerted you to. You can not be murdered if you did not yet exist.

Last edited:
Or if your dad had worn a condom. That is the temporal fallacy that I alerted you to. You can not be murdered if you did not yet exist.
Wrong. My dad did use condoms and did not kill anyone. If he was wearing a condom at the time I would never have been conceived and life would never have begun. Therefore there would be no fetus to kill. Once you are conceived and your life has begun then you can be killed by an abortion.

If I killed one of my children, I can assure you I would be arrested.
One day it may become illegal to kill a human at any time during their development and/or life. People in the military kill all the time during war and they do not get arrested. I have already stated I am fine with killing when it is necessary. We can only hope we can evolve to a point where extinguishing a life is only done when necessary.

One day it may become illegal to kill a human at any time during their development and/or life. People in the military kill all the time during war and they do not get arrested. I have already stated I am fine with killing when it is necessary. We can only hope we can evolve to a point where extinguishing a life is only done when necessary.

It's illegal to kill a child in this country.

Wrong. My dad did use condoms and did not kill anyone. If he was wearing a condom at the time I would never have been conceived and life would never have begun. Therefore there would be no fetus to kill. Once you are conceived and your life has begun then you can be killed by an abortion.
And that is the crux of the abortion argument, when does a person exist? The Greeks said a year old. Turing said not until they can communicate like a human. I say the third trimester. (And sperm are alive and can become a person. There are millions now frozen that may become so.)

Last edited:
It's illegal to kill a child in this country.
Well at least children are protected by our laws.
What about a teenager?
What about and a young adult?
What about a senior?
What about a fetus?

Well at least children are protected by our laws.
What about a teenager?
What about and a young adult?
What about a senior?
What about a fetus?

You can't kill a teenager, young adult, or a senior in this country either.

A fetus is not protected by the Constitution.

And that is the crux of the abortion argument, when does a person exist? The Greeks said a year old. Turing said not until they can communicate like a human. I say the third trimester. (And sperm are alive and can become a person. There are millions now frozen that may become so.)
My opinion is life begins with humans when the egg and sperm unite. Until that time neither can became a human. From the time of conception forward a human life has begun. Now what our SC has to decide is when and why we can end that life.

You can't kill a teenager, young adult, or a senior in this country either.

A fetus is not protected by the Constitution.
Many people are sitting on death row and have been killed. Get your facts straight.

I never said it was illegal to kill someone on death row. Are you making up your own arguments and arguing with yourself now?
Just stating facts that prove your statement incorrect. We do kill people in this country and when at war all over the world. Like I said there is a time to kill and it is legal in this country.

Just stating facts that prove your statement incorrect. We do kill people in this country and when at war all over the world. Like I said there is a time to kill and it is legal in this country.

It is legal to kill someone on death row. That's a judicial system thing. Nobody is talking about war except you. It is not legal to kill a child in this country. Period. My statement was and remains correct.

Why is Trump uncharacteristically quiet in this triumph?

My opinion is life begins with humans when the egg and sperm unite. Until that time neither can became a human. From the time of conception forward a human life has begun. Now what our SC has to decide is when and why we can end that life.
Are the terms "human life" and "human being" synonymous? If not, what is the distinction in your mind? And is the potential for human life the same as human life?

Why is Trump uncharacteristically quiet in this triumph?
It is abut time. I hope he has finally learned that the rich and powerful that own our parties and the media will destroy anyone who does not bow down to their masters. You speak when spoken to and you say what they want you to say. I think that will be law soon.

Anything that happens is only temporary. Young women are gonna fix all these problems that the confederates are currently creating.

Yes, it's small government. The Roe decision says that the Government, federal state and local, has no business getting involved in decisions better left to families and their doctors. That is small government conservative. The Roe decision is conservative.

And yes the Republican party has lost its way and become radical. They even want a nationwide ban enforced by the federal government.

How do you figure that is small government conservative?

Banning people from killings babies has nothing to do with small or large government any more than banning rape, kidnapping, slavery or some other horrible offense.

.................... to Christians who supported him.

Roe vs Wade.

Based on the leaked opinion draft - if nobody backs out, and everyone stays firm - it'll be overturned.
It'll be mission accomplished.
Those kinds of "Christians" know nothing about their Bible.

Banning people from killings babies has nothing to do with small or large government any more than banning rape, kidnapping, slavery or some other horrible offense.
The Roe decision says that the Government, federal state and local, has no business getting involved in decisions better left to families and their doctors. That is small government conservative. The Roe decision is conservative.

5 of the 7 justices that voted for it were small government consrr actives appointed by Republican.

The decision that will overturn. It says that Americans have no right to privacy, that big government can get all up in their business.

How do you figure that is small government conservative?

And yes the Republican party has lost its way and become radical. They even want a nationwide ban enforced by the federal government. Any Republican that supports this has no right to call themselves a 'small government conservative'.

The Roe decision says that the Government, federal state and local, has no business getting involved in decisions better left to families and their doctors. That is small government conservative. The Roe decision is conservative.

5 of the 7 justices that voted for it were small government consrr actives appointed by Republican.

Being appointed by republicans don't make them conservative. Actual conservatives oppose killing babies regardless if they are in or outside the womb and believe such a thing should be illegal and treated as murder.

The decision that will overturn. It says that Americans have no right to privacy, that big government can get all up in their business.

You people don't give a rat's ass about privacy. If you any of you people did then you would oppose vaccine mandates and passports.

Being appointed by republicans don't make them conservative. Actual conservatives oppose killing babies regardless if they are in or outside the womb and believe such a thing should be illegal and treated as murder.
Try to apply logic.

The decision itself is a small government conservative decision. Says Americans have a right to privacy. That the government has no business getting involved in decisions better made by families.

That is why 5 small government conservative justices voted for it.

The decision overturning Roe says Americans have no right to privacy.....government can get in your business if they want to.......and they will, not just about abortion.

The Republican party has lost its way. It's now made up of Big Government people who still like to pretend they are small government conservatives.

The favorite governor among Republicans is a big government authoritarian who just used big government to punish the state's biggest employer for expressing an opinion that differs from his.

Republicans are using government to take books out of libraries, etc.

Anyone who supports that crap and calls themselves a 'small government conservative' is either ignorant or lying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom