• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Say Something Nice, Again

Everyone: I hate you all equally. To say otherwise would result in my being called a racist, sexist, or whatever other kind of -ist folks could come up with.

:mrgreen:

communist! you refuse to acknowledge the hard work people put into being hated :2razz:

Kali said:
What the hell is that suppose to mean? This is a NICE thread and you still must manage to try and insult me in an underhanded way? Thanks a lot Gip! Thanks a lot.

If this is bad enough to consider an insult, you're in good shape. You of all people know that I could really bring out the heavy guns here in the Basement. Now give daddy a kiss.

If this is bad enough to consider an insult, you're in good shape. You of all people know that I could really bring out the heavy guns here in the Basement. Now give daddy a kiss.

This isn't the basement, so you might want to be careful.

Oh crap, you're right. I need to start posting on-topic, THEN go to the Basement instead of the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom