• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Say it sarcastically

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Oh, I just LOVE it when members of my family completely ignore their children and let them scream at the top of their lungs, make huge messes and let them eat candy and drink soda all day long!

The only thing that thrills me more than when my secretary discovers a new indestructible computer virus is how she manages to get too sick to work during the 3 days between ordering her new computer and having the IT guys set it up.

I just love people who always drive in the left lane... and do so slower than all the other lanes then eventually decide to make a quick right turn across the other two lanes.

I LOVE when a graduate student tries to tell me how I could "improve" my research by changing protocol after almost 2 years of exciting and somewhat high-profile data collection.

Oh, I just LOVE it when members of my family completely ignore their children and let them scream at the top of their lungs, make huge messes and let them eat candy and drink soda all day long!

I don't KNOW how to say anything sarcastically.

I just LOVE IT when I get into circular arguments on DebatePolitics.

I just love threads like this.

I don't KNOW how to say anything sarcastically.

I know! I've never ever heard you say anything sarcastic in my entire life!

I absolutely love frequently not being able to fall asleep so instead I type on my laptop while listening to political commentary on the television and dogs lightly snoring in the background.

Not working during the summer suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. :2razz:

Oh my God. I cannot WAIT to shove my hurt toe into a sneaker and jump around for 30 minutes.

I just love people who always drive in the left lane... and do so slower than all the other lanes then eventually decide to make a quick right turn across the other two lanes.

Bless their hearts.

I just LOVE it when my boss gives me an assignment he's had on his desk for a month the day before the deadline......

Isn't it fantastic when you sweat your ass off day after day after day and the scales won't budge one little inch?

I am grateful when someone lets me know that I've spent hours doing something that turns out not to be needed anyway.

Not working during the summer suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. :2razz:

Now this I wouldn't see as sarcastic. If I'm off of work more than one week in a row, I get antsy.

I cant believe people would be upset with our President's 100M trip.

Whats up with that?:mrgreen:

Now this I wouldn't see as sarcastic. If I'm off of work more than one week in a row, I get antsy.

Oh, I'll be getting antsy in a few weeks.

Oh, I'll be getting antsy in a few weeks.

After a few weeks I'm practically pacing in a frenzy.

It'd be one thing if I was some manual laborer or performing some grunt job. I tend to like my jobs. I loved managing my aunt's medical practice.

Hell, I had 3 day weekends every week, since the nurses all had weekend jobs that included Fridays. The office was open 10 hours a day, M-Th., as was my job. I would often go into work on Fridays, unpaid, just to sit in my office, do some extra work at my own pace, and goof off online.

I guess there are worse things to be than a workaholic.

I need time off. <No sarcastic remark >

Isn't it fantastic when you sweat your ass off day after day after day and the scales won't budge one little inch?

That's probably because you're adding muscle mass instead of burning fat.

Back
Top Bottom