• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Say it Here.

Troy The Prophet

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Great, I become ill for a few days and posts about or to me are scattered all over the place. I can't even address each post for the past two days properly. Well, then here's a thread where you can address your problems of or about me directly, but I would caution you, you may not like my feedback.

Good...I can be direct...

This forum wasn't set up for you and your ilk to play petty games...

Currently, you have 25 posts...every one of them in the Basement, and nothing with debatable content...

This is not a chat lounge...this is not your respite from your comicbook reading...

Either prove yourself worthy of debate by commenting on this website in a legitimate manner or I will understand that you are no more than a common troll who needs to be removed...

cnredd said:
Good...I can be direct...

This forum wasn't set up for you and your ilk to play petty games...

Currently, you have 25 posts...every one of them in the Basement, and nothing with debatable content...

This is not a chat lounge...this is not your respite from your comicbook reading...

Either prove yourself worthy of debate by commenting on this website in a legitimate manner or I will understand that you are no more than a common troll who needs to be removed...

Forgive me cnredd, I understand the importance of maintaining the order of the forum and I apologize for my earlier transgressions.

RightatNYU said:
PEEEEEEEEnis

:rofl sounds like someones bored. And someone else is too lazy to go read posts, and defend themselves on those actual threads.

Originally Posted by cnredd

I thought I already told you this Troy, but then again, you are to lazy to go look for the posts you still have yet to reply to, annihilated profit.

@_girL........ said:
:rofl sounds like someones bored. And someone else is too lazy to go read posts, and defend themselves on those actual threads.

I thought I already told you this Troy, but then again, you are to lazy to go look for the posts you still have yet to reply to, annihilated profit.

Stop being redundant in your own posts, @_girl.

The reason why I am not going to respond to prior posts against me, made by you, Ivan, teacher, or whomever is because I will respect cnredd's wishes. Though I had started this whole thing, I will no longer be an accused "troll" and instigate further conflictions with no political standing.

Troy The Prophet said:
Great, I become ill for a few days and posts about or to me are scattered all over the place. I can't even address each post for the past two days properly. Well, then here's a thread where you can address your problems of or about me directly, but I would caution you, you may not like my feedback.

....uh...who the hell are you....this is the first time I have seen you post.

You are irrelevant, extraneous, immaterial, impertinent.....yet...I posted.

Damm.... Stepped in a big ole pile of poo didn't ya.... :lol:

Damn people tell him what you really think...
This is the basement after all..

Back
Top Bottom