• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Savannah Guthrie & Today Bullied By The Left

Moderate Right

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
They're tolerant so long as you're on their side.

As usual, the left want to drown out those they oppose so that only their side can be heard to further their leftist agenda. They resort to bullying even their own side for daring to present both sides. Kudos to her and Today for having the courage to present both sides.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/savannah-guthrie-called-interviewing-student-200715851.html

So the "bullying" you claim is from Twitter comments. Shall I show you some twitter comments that Trump supporters (and well Trump writes) do for liberals to show how "open" minded you claim your side is OR shall we just admit that Twitter trolls will be twitter trolls?

So the "bullying" you claim is from Twitter comments. Shall I show you some twitter comments that Trump supporters (and well Trump writes) do for liberals to show how "open" minded you claim your side is OR shall we just admit that Twitter trolls will be twitter trolls?

So, you are agreeing that the left is bullying SG & Today for daring to present both sides. Got it.

Try your best to focus on this thread. We know you hate president Trump!

So, you are agreeing that the left is bullying SG & Today for daring to present both sides. Got it.

No, I'm saying Twitter Trolls (who we can't verify as liberal or conservative) are being twitter trolls. You really need to work on reading comprehension because you don't bother to read what I actually write, you only want to read into things that aren't there. Typical con dishonesty.

Shall you show us where Trump supporters want to throw children into wood chippers, head first? Be my guest.

maga kids wood chipper tweet.JPG

Try your best to focus on this thread. We know you hate president Trump!

I did, Twitter Trolls will be Twitter Trolls. Now show me how you prove a twitter account is a liberal or a conservative trolling as a liberal. Do show us the proof.

Whiny snowflake conservatives, can't make any actual arguments, spreads around bull**** to pretend to be the victim. Right wingers are seriously some of the most pathetic people in the world

No, I'm saying Twitter Trolls (who we can't verify as liberal or conservative) are being twitter trolls. You really need to work on reading comprehension because you don't bother to read what I actually write, you only want to read into things that aren't there. Typical con dishonesty.

He's just following the troll playbook

Shall you show us where Trump supporters want to throw children into wood chippers, head first? Be my guest.

No, but I'll show where Twitter Trolls wanted to hang Obama:

The accompanying message said “#arrestobama #treason we need ‘ROPE FOR CHANGE.’ ” It was addressed to @POTUS by a user calling himself @jeffgully49, who has posted other images of Mr. Obama in a noose, and whose Twitter profile picture shows Mr. Obama behind bars. “We still hang for treason, don’t we?” his post said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/22/...r-debut-potus-attracts-hate-filled-posts.html

Now, you want to claim how great conservatives are again?

As usual, the left want to drown out those they oppose so that only their side can be heard to further their leftist agenda. They resort to bullying even their own side for daring to present both sides. Kudos to her and Today for having the courage to present both sides.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/savannah-guthrie-called-interviewing-student-200715851.html

Savannah Guthrie tried to do the fair thing here but she will pay a terrible price from the SJW's now, She dared to go outside
the approved talking points. She will be pummeled over and over. Made an example of what happens when you violate your marching
orders. They want people scared to speak the truth! They do it over and over!

Why would you support allowing the rest of the story to be told if it crushes your narrative that Trump is creating a new brand of KKK youth?

So no thoughts on if this whole entire thing was contrived by Trump officials or funded by people close to Trump??? You guys suck on maintaining balance with your conspiracy theories. If George Soros "funded" occupy wall street, and Hillary "stole" Uranium and had child sex rings. Why can't Mercer fund these kids?

How odd, being compelled to pretend that she's being 'bullied' by anyone, let alone 'the left'.

Oh, you mean a public figure and adult? OK, that's relevant and equal:roll:

I'm sorry, calling for a public figure to be hanged is somehow "better"? Wow, your comments really are sick. No wonder you keep your lean "private" instead of "fascist".

It's typical from many on the right to claim "the left" when in fact it's some random loser on social media. When the left make the it's "the right" claim after a political leader says some thing, the response from the right is usually "it was an individual"

I'm sorry, calling for a public figure to be hanged is somehow "better"? Wow, your comments really are sick. No wonder you keep your lean "private" instead of "fascist".

Wow, straw man much? Say, why don't you and your 3-ring deflection goat rodeo have a nice day, mK?

Why would you support allowing the rest of the story to be told if it crushes your narrative that Trump is creating a new brand of KKK youth?

Please show where my narrative is "that Trump is creating a new brand of KKK youth". Are you in an alternate universe?

Wow, straw man much? Say, why don't you and your 3-ring deflection goat rodeo have a nice day, mK?

No straw man, you were saying calling for someone's hanging is no big deal fascist. Funny you have no problem with the right attacking parkland shooting survivors. Typical dishonesty from fascists like you.

So no thoughts on if this whole entire thing was contrived by Trump officials or funded by people close to Trump??? You guys suck on maintaining balance with your conspiracy theories. If George Soros "funded" occupy wall street, and Hillary "stole" Uranium and had child sex rings. Why can't Mercer fund these kids?

No surprise here. No matter how bad the left gets it is always Trump's fault.

Back
Top Bottom