• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Savannah Guthrie & Today Bullied By The Left

you just completely ignored all the insane conspiracy theories your side came up with in 2016 huh? This wasn't a couple of twitter bots either. These were full scale attacks on leading political figures (and anybody who was in their circle) funded by a massive media network with help from a foreign country which in some level in currently under investigation.

So, you're admitting that the left were bullying SG & Today to further their leftist agenda. You just want to use the excuse of, "If they can do it, we can do it too".

Well Trump is actually the President of the United States and current leader of the Republican party, so yes that is who the right picked as their representative, no?

I really don't think if I find a couple wacky conservative tweets that really speaks for the entire right.

Ummmmm. It was democrats in three blue states who picked Trump as their representative. Now you've got buyer's remorse.

Tell that to Mitch McConnell. He'll be glad to know he has a fan who thinks he's no longer the biggest snowflake whiner after an election result. Because I mean, we all witnessed how much the Republicans wanted to work with Obama after he was elected, right?

I never denied there are snowflakes on both sides of the aisle. But, thanks for admitting that there are indeed many snowflakes on the left.

I wasn't asleep at all. The right went nuts over Obama and now the left are out to prove they can outdo the right when it comes to extremism. I would be fine with nuking the extremes of both sides and the rest of us can live in peace. Would you be fine with that?

I don't think the insanity was anywhere near the TDS levels of today. Remember how the Left clutched their pearls over saying something about making Obama a 1-term President? Now, the Left is out to destroy Trump AND his family AND his supporters.
You want to talk bully? Hillary Clinton calling literally tens of millions of Americans deplorable and irredeemable is bullying. She knowingly, tacitly and shrewdly gave millions of people permission to hate Trump supporters.
The rest is history.

So, you're admitting that the left were bullying SG & Today to further their leftist agenda. You just want to use the excuse of, "If they can do it, we can do it too".

Even though Guthrie's questioning clearly showed left-wing bias, the Left will crucify her for stepping out of line.

Guess you didn't read the link. Even your fellow lefty posters acknowledge that it did and were offering up excuses for the bullying. You're just making yourself look silly.

I sure did. Nothing at the link indicates that your histrionic mischaracterization of what's happening is accurate.

Why be so dishonest?

There have to be something like fifty threads on DP active right now where some conservative is simultaneously suggesting that liberals are pathetic/useless, while also crying about how the liberals somehow dominated and victimized them.

Which is it?

It's like 9/11 trutherism: if you think the government is so utterly inept, you can't consistently believed that they were hyper-competent enough to pull off something like that without a single leak.

Naturally, like truthers, they don't get it: You can't constantly melt-down about fake victimhood at the hands of the Liberal Menace, then turn around and act like they're utterly incompetent. Enough of the stupid noise.

LOL. There are like millions of anti-Trump troll threads on here. Some of you lefties make several every day, such as NeverTrump and Calamity, just to name the two worst, but there are others.

Ummmmm. It was democrats in three blue states who picked Trump as their representative. Now you've got buyer's remorse.

Say what? Trump is the current highest elected Republican official and is a reflection of the right, seems like you are the one with buyers remorse.

I have no problem with that. But until your side actually holds those accountable for bullying as well, you will see no action from the left. For 8 years you guys rewarded Bullies and even electing Trump as president. Trump spouted the Birther nonsense for YEARS. So when is your side going to hold bullies accountable instead of electing them as president?

But it was Michelle Obama who said in 2016, "When they go low, we go high". Whatever happened to that? Which is the party going high? I don't see it. She should have said, "When they go low, we'll prove to them that we can go even lower". At least that would have been honest.

Even though Guthrie's questioning clearly showed left-wing bias, the Left will crucify her for stepping out of line.

Yep. Reminds me of when Carrie Fisher passed away and Steve Martin got skewered by the left for calling her a "beautiful woman" and he had to run away with his tail between his legs, apologizing due to the left's bullying. They will even bully their very own for every little transgression.

But it was Michelle Obama who said in 2016, "When they go low, we go high". Whatever happened to that? Which is the party going high? I don't see it. She should have said, "When they go low, we'll prove to them that we can go even lower". At least that would have been honest.

Michelle Obama understands how the leftist mind works and she fed them bumper-sticker bullcrap and they ate it up. Oh, applause, applause!!
Except not even Michelle goes high. She has insulted Trump supporters-particularly women-on a regular basis. She has also shown an appalling lack of respect for Melania Trump.

Yep. Reminds me of when Carrie Fisher passed away and Steve Martin got skewered by the left for calling her a "beautiful woman" and he had to run away with his tail between his legs, apologizing due to the left's bullying. They will even bully their very own for every little transgression.

Oh, the Left will let you feel the full weigh of their jackboots on your neck if you dare not tow the party line. Independent thinking is not allowed. The individual must be sacrificed for the collective.

No, I'm saying Twitter Trolls (who we can't verify as liberal or conservative) are being twitter trolls. You really need to work on reading comprehension because you don't bother to read what I actually write, you only want to read into things that aren't there. Typical con dishonesty.
Twitter trolls will be Twitter trolls and DP right wing zealots will be dishonest messengers of their party.

I sure did. Nothing at the link indicates that your histrionic mischaracterization of what's happening is accurate.

Why be so dishonest?

You are the only one being dishonest. If you look at your fellow lefty responses even they acknowledge the bullying but want to make excuses for it. You're better off just admitting defeat and moving on to the next thing. All anyone has to do is read through the thread and they will easily see that your fellow lefties aren't even denying it like you're trying to.

:lamo You need to learn what a strawman is first. My comment you just quoted above wasn't one just FYI. There's that "home schooling" from Acadia at work for ya folks. :lamo

That's just one of the trolls pre-programmed favorite dumb deflections, Yelling "strawman" or "irony" as their only response. They all use the same pathetic tactics of deflection

Say what? Trump is the current highest elected Republican official and is a reflection of the right, seems like you are the one with buyers remorse.

I don't have buyer's remorse at all. Trump is doing a great job.

You are the only one being dishonest. If you look at your fellow lefty responses even they acknowledge the bullying but want to make excuses for it. You're better off just admitting defeat and moving on to the next thing. All anyone has to do is read through the thread and they will easily see that your fellow lefties aren't even denying it like you're trying to.

Nah. But the ironic thing is you're being laughably dishonest by claiming I am.

You cannot cite any evidence for her being bullied, as desperate as you are, nor did your link show that she was being bullied.

Perhaps you're not familiar with the word?

Name a prominent person on the left bullying guthrie. Because I can name you all the conservative radio hosts who spread baseless conspiracy theories over the years.

We learned from Trump and the right differently. Thanks for the lesson, you reap what you SOW.

I don't have buyer's remorse at all. Trump is doing a great job.

So then your comments really are bull**** that you want to see the petty stuff go away from both sides when you have a guy like Trump (who you think is doing a good job) is the biggest bully and petty POS of a president there ever was. Thank you for confirming that you really don't care about the petty stuff you just don't want petty stuff used against Republicans.

I never denied there are snowflakes on both sides of the aisle. But, thanks for admitting that there are indeed many snowflakes on the left.

I didn't mention left or right in my post.

You admit that the Republicans are snowflakes. Good for you. I said that when I was stupid enough to actually support the Republicans. At least you admit it now too.

Poor Trump. Such a snowflake, aided and abetted by all his fans who cry about how mean everyone is to him.

I think that Samantha woman should be charged with something ... anything ... for smirking through the whole interview.

:lamo

Back
Top Bottom