• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Savannah Guthrie & Today Bullied By The Left

Please show where my narrative is "that Trump is creating a new brand of KKK youth". Are you in an alternate universe?

I was addressing liberals in general.

I should have made that clear.

Whiny snowflake conservatives, can't make any actual arguments, spreads around bull**** to pretend to be the victim. Right wingers are seriously some of the most pathetic people in the world

He's just following the troll playbook

There are no more whinier snowflakes than the left who have been at it nonstop since Nov 2016.

I'm sorry, calling for a public figure to be hanged is somehow "better"? Wow, your comments really are sick. No wonder you keep your lean "private" instead of "fascist".

BTW, I don't believe you're "sorry" at all.

BTW, I don't believe you're "sorry" at all.

OH Noes, what will I do now that a fascist such as yourself doesn't believe me? Oh yeah, have another cup of coffee and laugh at their idiotic comments. :lamo

It's typical from many on the right to claim "the left" when in fact it's some random loser on social media. When the left make the it's "the right" claim after a political leader says some thing, the response from the right is usually "it was an individual"

The SJW's are at it all the time. Whenever they can they stifle the free speech rights of anyone who disagrees with them they do it to anyone. In this case SG & Today.

OH Noes, what will I do now that a fascist such as yourself doesn't believe me? Oh yeah, have another cup of coffee and laugh at their idiotic comments. :lamo

Oh, so original!!! Go strawman!!!

There are no more whinier snowflakes than the left who have been at it nonstop since Nov 2016.

You obviously were asleep during the Obama years where the right claimed we were "going off a cliff" and "The country will be destroyed if Obama gets a second term" and when their representatives made it their goal to make Obama a one-term president and obstruct ANYTHING Obama did.

Oh, so original!!! Go strawman!!!

:lamo You need to learn what a strawman is first. My comment you just quoted above wasn't one just FYI. There's that "home schooling" from Acadia at work for ya folks. :lamo

So the "bullying" you claim is from Twitter comments. Shall I show you some twitter comments that Trump supporters (and well Trump writes) do for liberals to show how "open" minded you claim your side is OR shall we just admit that Twitter trolls will be twitter trolls?

Humans speak out against what they perceive as wrongs. People from every persuasion do. It is not bullying for people to say what they think in an open forum with equal opportunity for proponents from both sides of a controversy to speak.

Humans speak out against what they perceive as wrongs. People from every persuasion do. It is not bullying for people to say what they think in an open forum with equal opportunity for proponents from both sides of a controversy to speak.

Well, tell that to the OP then. He is the one that claimed it was bullying to begin with.

No surprise here. No matter how bad the left gets it is always Trump's fault.

you just completely ignored all the insane conspiracy theories your side came up with in 2016 huh? This wasn't a couple of twitter bots either. These were full scale attacks on leading political figures (and anybody who was in their circle) funded by a massive media network with help from a foreign country which in some level in currently under investigation.

LOL. It is you guys who say that Trump tweets represent the entire right.

Well Trump is actually the President of the United States and current leader of the Republican party, so yes that is who the right picked as their representative, no?

I really don't think if I find a couple wacky conservative tweets that really speaks for the entire right.

David Hogg fully approves of this thread.

Has David Hogg weighed in on attacking high school children and threatening them and their school?

Tell that to Mitch McConnell. He'll be glad to know he has a fan who thinks he's no longer the biggest snowflake whiner after an election result. Because I mean, we all witnessed how much the Republicans wanted to work with Obama after he was elected, right?

As usual, the left want to drown out those they oppose so that only their side can be heard to further their leftist agenda. They resort to bullying even their own side for daring to present both sides. Kudos to her and Today for having the courage to present both sides.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/savannah-guthrie-called-interviewing-student-200715851.html

There have to be something like fifty threads on DP active right now where some conservative is simultaneously suggesting that liberals are pathetic/useless, while also crying about how the liberals somehow dominated and victimized them.

Which is it?

It's like 9/11 trutherism: if you think the government is so utterly inept, you can't consistently believed that they were hyper-competent enough to pull off something like that without a single leak.

Naturally, like truthers, they don't get it: You can't constantly melt-down about fake victimhood at the hands of the Liberal Menace, then turn around and act like they're utterly incompetent. Enough of the stupid noise.

You obviously were asleep during the Obama years where the right claimed we were "going off a cliff" and "The country will be destroyed if Obama gets a second term" and when their representatives made it their goal to make Obama a one-term president and obstruct ANYTHING Obama did.

I wasn't asleep at all. The right went nuts over Obama and now the left are out to prove they can outdo the right when it comes to extremism. I would be fine with nuking the extremes of both sides and the rest of us can live in peace. Would you be fine with that?

I wasn't asleep at all. The right went nuts over Obama and now the left are out to prove they can outdo the right when it comes to extremism. I would be fine with nuking the extremes of both sides and the rest of us can live in peace. Would you be fine with that?

I have no problem with that. But until your side actually holds those accountable for bullying as well, you will see no action from the left. For 8 years you guys rewarded Bullies and even electing Trump as president. Trump spouted the Birther nonsense for YEARS. So when is your side going to hold bullies accountable instead of electing them as president?

Angry snowflakes!

To the left's credit, they do have a reason for their insanity. When their arrogance makes them think they can't lose and coronate Queen Hillary before the election, and then she turns around and loses to someone who has never been a politician, it's time for the straight jacket.

Surely did. What you're claiming happened hasn't actually happened.

As usual.

Guess you didn't read the link. Even your fellow lefty posters acknowledge that it did and were offering up excuses for the bullying. You're just making yourself look silly.

Back
Top Bottom