• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Saudis Close to Crown Prince Discussed Assassinating Enemies a Year Before Khashoggi Killing

JANFU

Land by the Gulf Stream
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/11/...-iran-assassinations-mohammed-bin-salman.html

WASHINGTON — Top Saudi intelligence officials close to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman asked a small group of businessmen last year about using private companies to assassinate Iranian enemies of the kingdom, according to three people familiar with the discussions.

The Saudis inquired at a time when Prince Mohammed, then the deputy crown prince and defense minister, was consolidating power and directing his advisers to escalate military and intelligence operations outside the kingdom. Their discussions, more than a year before the killing of the journalist Jamal Khashoggi, indicate that top Saudi officials have considered assassinations since the beginning of Prince Mohammed’s ascent.
Now that was/is a damned stupid idea. The repercussions would be retaliatory assassinations in the ME to the EU and other countries.
And as we have seen, the Saudis could not plan a cluster fxxx in a whore house on a loggers pay day night

How is it that these Saudi scumbags are such great friends of the USA? Perhaps we're little different, but more experienced at creating cover stories and controlling the Media? After all, we supply their arms and logistics to maintain Energy control, eh?

Would anyone really be surprised if Trump did the same thing?

Then again, maybe he already did...

How is it that these Saudi scumbags are such great friends of the USA? Perhaps we're little different, but more experienced at creating cover stories and controlling the Media? After all, we supply their arms and logistics to maintain Energy control, eh?

SIAP. For one, the Saudi scumbags, as you call them, helped with the ISIS crisis in the Middle East. Helped since ISIS was a radical offshoot of the Sunni Muslim religion that Saudi belongs to and is the leader of.
EDIT: Maybe Saudi can shed some light on the 9/11 'investigation'?

Second edit: I repeat, I'm not overly concerned that Khashoggi was allegedly killed in Saudi because Saudi's benefits to the US and this administration have been immense, IMO.
Besides, did Russia's barbarity preclude them from helping the allies defeat Germany and Japan?

Last edited:
SIAP. For one, the Saudi scumbags, as you call them, helped with the ISIS crisis in the Middle East. Helped since ISIS was a radical offshoot of the Sunni Muslim religion that Saudi belongs to and is the leader of.

Second edit: I repeat, I'm not overly concerned that Khashoggi was allegedly killed in Saudi because Saudi's benefits to the US and this administration have been immense, IMO.
Besides, [COLOR="#FF0000"]did Russia's barbarity preclude them from helping the allies defeat Germany and Japan?[/[/COLOR]QUOTE]

The Russians defeated 6 of the 7 German armies. The USA came into the war to beat the Russians to Germany. There was only one army left that the Allies had to defeat because of the successful Russian campaign. The Russians lost over 20 million people.

The Russians defeated 6 of the 7 German armies. The USA came into the war to beat the Russians to Germany. There was only one army left that the Allies had to defeat because of the successful Russian campaign. The Russians lost over 20 million people.

It had nothing to do with Pearl Harbor then?

Besides, [COLOR="#FF0000"]did Russia's barbarity preclude them from helping the allies defeat Germany and Japan?[/[/COLOR]QUOTE]

I'm not talking about the barbarity so much of Stalin (who was barbarous to his own people) the leader of Russia during WWII or the behavior of Russia's armies during WWII as I am Russia from its inception. I don't think the barbarity of Russia will ever be eclipsed by Saudi. Yet, many lauded the contribution Russia made to defeating the axis countries in WWII.

Yet, some laud the Iranian deal Obama and his administration completed with Iran. Are you saying Iran hasn't forfeited a few's civil rights?
Yet, many scream over one Khashoggi. I don't understand the hypocrisy.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about the barbarity so much of Stalin (who was barbarous to his own people) the leader of Russia during WWII or the behavior of Russia's armies during WWII as I am Russia from its inception. I don't think the barbarity of Russia will ever be eclipsed by Saudi. Yet, many lauded the contribution Russia made to defeating the axis countries in WWII.

Yet, some laud the Iranian deal Obama and his administration completed with Iran. Are you saying Iran hasn't forfeited a few's civil rights?
Yet, many scream over one Khashoggi. I don't understand the hypocrisy.

As regards the Saudis. 15 of the 19 World Trade attackers were Saudis. Osama bin Ladin was a Saudi. Many of the hijackers were on Saudi payrolls. The Wahhabi's definitely promote ISIS. The Saudis promote more terror than the USA.
/

The actual Order of events hurts your claim.

Japan bombs the u.s pacific fleet at Pearl Harbor on December 7th 1941.

December 10th, Nazi germany declares war on the United States.

Back
Top Bottom