• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Saudi state-funded TV aired a sketch mocking Biden as a forgetful, sleepy old man as US-Saudi relations hit new low

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
LMAO....... I'm serious.

This is funny as hell

===========================================

Biden Harris MBC studio 22 skit

A still from a sketch aired by Saudi Arabia's MBC broadcaster showing actors playing President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.MBC
  • The Saudi state-funded TV network MBC aired a rare sketch mocking Biden as forgetful and senile.
  • The Biden character confused Africa with Spain, forgot Putin's name, and fell asleep during a speech.
  • US-Saudi relations are currently poor, with MBS reportedly ignoring Biden's recent phone calls.
A major Saudi government-owned broadcaster aired a sketch mocking President Joe Biden, as US-Saudi relations plunge to a new low.
In the comedy sketch on MBC's "Studio 22" show, which aired Monday, Biden's character appeared sleepy and forgetful, wandering offstage before being tugged back by a likeness of Vice President Kamala Harris.

Biden is then seen confusing Spain and Africa, forgetting Russian President Vladimir Putin's name, and mistakenly calling Harris his "first lady." The sketch then ends with the Harris character dragging the sleeping Biden character offstage.

Dang!

What ingratitude!

The United States has done so much for Saudi Arabia.

And this is how it shows its "gratitude"?

Dang!

What ingratitude!

I agree. Why would they make Joe appear to have dementia and other cognitive issues?

LMAO....... I'm serious.

This is funny as hell

A still from a sketch aired by Saudi Arabia's MBC broadcaster showing actors playing President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.MBC
  • The Saudi state-funded TV network MBC aired a rare sketch mocking Biden as forgetful and senile.
  • The Biden character confused Africa with Spain, forgot Putin's name, and fell asleep during a speech.
  • US-Saudi relations are currently poor, with MBS reportedly ignoring Biden's recent phone calls.
A major Saudi government-owned broadcaster aired a sketch mocking President Joe Biden, as US-Saudi relations plunge to a new low.
In the comedy sketch on MBC's "Studio 22" show, which aired Monday, Biden's character appeared sleepy and forgetful, wandering offstage before being tugged back by a likeness of Vice President Kamala Harris.

Biden is then seen confusing Spain and Africa, forgetting Russian President Vladimir Putin's name, and mistakenly calling Harris his "first lady." The sketch then ends with the Harris character dragging the sleeping Biden character offstage.

We shouldn’t be supporting Saudi Arabia in the first place.

US support for the Saudi war effort in Yemen renders US howls about Ukraine hypocritical at best

The saddest part is it is all true. Sleepy Joe is a walking train wreck. Respect for the US has hit an all-time low.

The saddest part is it is all true. Sleepy Joe is a walking train wreck. Respect for the US has hit an all-time low.

Yeah, we were a guiding light before Joe……..

Reminds me when Alec Baldwin portrayed Trump. Ironically, he ended up shooting a cameraman while filming Rust.

Yeah, we were a guiding light before Joe……..
Hmm, Russia behaved, Iran behaved, North Korea stopped testing missiles, the Saudis were happy to take a call from our POTUS, better NAFTA agreement, etc. I have to say you are right.

Hmm, Russia behaved, Iran behaved, North Korea stopped testing missiles, the Saudis were happy to take a call from our POTUS, better NAFTA agreement, etc. I have to say you are right.
It was indeed a peaceful 4 years.

I agree. They wouldn't take his call about oil and now this skit.
Then today, in IA, he was nearly incomprehensible. Maybe the bird shit incident distracted him more than usual, but who even knows what he was trying to say?

I agree. They wouldn't take his call about oil and now this skit.
Then today, in IA, he was nearly incomprehensible. Maybe the bird shit incident distracted him more than usual, but who even knows what he was trying to say?
That's funny. Even the birds have no respect for him.

LMAO....... I'm serious.

This is funny as hell

Saudi Arabia is one of the top recipients of US foreign. Aid.

Sounds like they don't want it anymore.

Yea, other nations were really impressed by Donnie.

Dang!

What ingratitude!

Because as soon as Biden got into office he immeadiatly went about offending the Saudis and indicating that he would make a deal with Iranians, who are the Saudi's biggest threat.

Biden undid decades worth of improved relations with Gulf states in a manner of weeks.

Because as soon as Biden got into office he immeadiatly went about offending the Saudis and indicating that he would make a deal with Iranians, who are the Saudi's biggest threat.

Biden undid decades worth of improved relations with Gulf states in a manner of weeks.

The Gulf States are tinpot tyrannies who rely on what amounts to slave labor to keep functioning. Saudi Arabia’s campaign in Yemen is waaaaay worse than what’s going on in Ukraine right now, and the only reason most westerners haven’t noticed is that, unlike in Ukraine, in Yemen the victim aren’t white Christians.

There is zero reason for the US to fight Saudi Arabia’s cold war for it.

That makes no sense. The Obama administration was not decades ago.

I don't see the funny when a foreign country mocks our president, never have, never will.

I don't see the funny when a foreign country mocks our president, never have, never will.
Nobody respects Joe Biden, deal with it.

I agree. Why would they make Joe appear to have dementia and other cognitive issues?
So you think propaganda by murdering theocratic thugs is funny. What the hell is your problem?

Anyone who thought the Trump “presidency” was in any way “peaceful” is utterly clueless
(y)

capitol-cops-video-25-630x420.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom