• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Saudi-funded lobbyist paid for 500 rooms at Trump’s hotel after 2016 election

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Lobbyists representing the Saudi government reserved blocks of rooms at President Trump’s Washington, D.C., hotel within a month of Trump’s election in 2016 — paying for an estimated 500 nights at the luxury hotel in just three months, according to organizers of the trips and documents obtained by The Washington... (pay wall)
================================================
No wonder Trump keeps siding with MBS & the Saudis. Forget the emoluments clause: they own Trump. And hopefully we'll find out how much they payed into the inauguration kitty in order to buy influence (along with U.S. weapons).

Lobbyists representing the Saudi government reserved blocks of rooms at President Trump’s Washington, D.C., hotel within a month of Trump’s election in 2016 — paying for an estimated 500 nights at the luxury hotel in just three months, according to organizers of the trips and documents obtained by The Washington... (pay wall)
No wonder Trump keeps siding with MBS & the Saudis. Forget the emoluments clause: they own Trump. And hopefully we'll find out how much they payed into the inauguration kitty in order to buy influence (along with U.S. weapons).

you talkin about saudi arabia, the country obama Hussien kept selling weapons to after the 2016 report (MARCH) came out that they were directly involved in 9/11?

or a different nation?

So...was it 500 "rooms" or 500 "nights"?

But tell me...did that come to more...or less...than the money lobbyists have paid Congress Critters over the years?

(not to mention how much has been paid to various other members of the Obama administration)

I mean...shall we put influence peddling in some kind of honest perspective?

In any case, I'm thinking that money the Trump organization is a drop in the ocean compared to the billions of taxpayer money Obama gave to Iran...to buy influence from them.

you talkin about saudi arabia, the country obama Hussien kept selling weapons to after the 2016 report (MARCH) came out that they were directly involved in 9/11?

or a different nation?

Still suffering from ODS, I see. Let it rest. He's history.

Still suffering from ODS, I see. Let it rest. He's history.

you didnt answer the question. is this the same nation obama Hussien sold weapons and warplanes to after he was told by the government that saudi arabia was involved in killing thousands of americans?

or are you more outraged over 500 hotel rooms than 9/11...

lol (laugh out loud) the alt left trolling is getting worse and worse

But tell me...did that come to more...or less...than the money lobbyists have paid Congress Critters over the years?

(not to mention how much has been paid to various other members of the Obama administration)

In any case, I'm thinking that money the Trump organization is a drop in the ocean compared to the billions of taxpayer money Obama gave to Iran...to buy influence from them.

500 nights at a Trump hotel costs about the same as one Bill Clinton 15 minute speech.

True, and I'll bet you Trump hotels even got a signed copy of the reservation and rented the rooms legally.

Obama did neither.

or a different nation?
What’s with “or a different nation?”? You knew what you were saying is complete BS so you cleverly added another possibility?

500 nights at a Trump hotel costs about the same as one Bill Clinton 15 minute speech.
Clinton wasn’t getting paid while he was still in office, genius. Big difference.

What’s with “or a different nation?”? You knew what you were saying is complete BS so you cleverly added another possibility?
whats bs, that obama hussien was presented with a report from congress and the cia in march 2016 that stated we have proof the saudi government was involved in 9/11?

ill give you a chance to google this before i cite it and you look really hilarious.

Clinton wasn’t getting paid while he was still in office, genius. Big difference.

was he paid to lie to congress and to be one of only a couple presidents to ever be impeached?

well yes he was

Those are all problematic, but in Trump’s case he personally profits rather than just his campaign benefiting. It is all wrong, but there is a scale of wrongness. They aren’t all equal.

Our laws need to change.

whats bs, that obama hussien was presented with a report from congress and the cia in march 2016 that stated we have proof the saudi government was involved in 9/11?

ill give you a chance to google this before i cite it and you look really hilarious.
Please do provide verifiable evidence from a reliable that the Saudi government was involved in the 9/11 attack. Idiotic conspiracy theories should be exposed whenever someone foolish enough to believe them attempts to perpetuate the lie. Have at it, but be ready to back up what you say.

you didnt answer the question. is this the same nation obama Hussien sold weapons and warplanes to after he was told by the government that saudi arabia was involved in killing thousands of americans?

or are you more outraged over 500 hotel rooms than 9/11...

lol (laugh out loud) the alt left trolling is getting worse and worse

Um, trump is selling Saudi arabia weapons.

So he's as bad as Obama, right?

That report still exists, it didn't "expire" when Obama left.

Y'all had the whole government for two years. Why no sanctions/end of arms sales during that time.

You didn't think this through did you?

Correct. But his wife was Secretary of State. Same difference.
His wife’s position after he was out of office is irrelevant. And attaching a oxymoron as explanation/justification is really stupid.

You already do.

(Trump is still selling them weapons)

So if Obama is an asshole for doing it, trump is too.

Um, trump is selling Saudi arabia weapons.

So he's as bad as Obama, right?

That report still exists, it didn't "expire" when Obama left.

Y'all had the whole government for two years. Why no sanctions/end of arms sales during that time.

You didn't think this through did you?

so what youre sayin is...obama Hussien is worse than trump? since the report came in when obama Hussien was president...his own people with the findings...

interesting. this reminds me of when trump and his admin had illegals teargassed and detained at the border and you alt left radicals were furious...but then when confronted with obama hussien doing it in 2013 yall are like "oh yea its not a big deal".

you hillarybots are so easy to catch in your lies

You already do.

(Trump is still selling them weapons)

So if Obama is an asshole for doing it, trump is too.

im glad you, being a regular alt left radical, admit that obama is far worse than trump

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/18/what-we-know-about-saudi-arabias-role-in-911/

sorry didnt realize i was speaking to a Wahhabi. here ya go *bows head in respect*
An OpEd from somebody not involved in any investigation, who draws personal conclusions from supposed documents not available to be either corroborated or excluded doesn’t come close to
Please do provide verifiable evidence from a reliable that the Saudi government was involved

so what youre sayin is...obama Hussien is worse than trump? since the report came in when obama Hussien was president...his own people with the findings...

interesting. this reminds me of when trump and his admin had illegals teargassed and detained at the border and you alt left radicals were furious...but then when confronted with obama hussien doing it in 2013 yall are like "oh yea its not a big deal".

you hillarybots are so easy to catch in your lies

I'm saying that both Obama AND trump sold/are selling weapons to Saudi Arabia.

So if Obama was wrong to do so, then trump is EXACTLY as wrong as Obama was.

I understand that this is simple logic which you may not be equipped to understand, but boy do your posts look silly.

Obama sells arms! BAD!

Trump sells arms. But what about Obama?

LOL! (LAUGH OUT LOUD!)

Back
Top Bottom