• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Satisfying ending to a miserable life...

MaggieD

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I hope he enjoys hell and I hope he enjoys reaping the rewards for his actions taken. The world is better off with a monster like that not wasting our oxygen and endangering innocent people.

I had hoped he would live a long and healthy life.

I'm torn on this one. It's great that we don't have to feed and house this sack of s*** for 50 years but he committed suicide because he found death preferable to life in prison so in a way he won.

I don't support the death penalty as a general rule, so I am glad he did it himself. I must confess I am glad we are free of this irreversibly broken man.

Would you be for giving every piece of crap like this a rope in their cell, let them do with it as they please?

Would you be for giving every piece of crap like this a rope in their cell, let them do with it as they please?

I think that if we can save a life we should, but some are lost and can not be recovered. If that is their condition then yes.

I couldn't help but note that he kept three women prisoners for a decade, submitted them to starvation and brutal torture, but was unable to endure more than a few weeks of his own imprisonment, even when no starvation or torture was involved. This is one of those very few times that I believe a suicide was indeed an act of cowardice.

That said, I'm not sorry he's gone. Even in prison, his very existence would continue to haunt his victims and drain taxpayer money. In that regard, I'm glad he did it. The man was human garbage.

No doubt this will be a controversial opinion, but why was this allowed to happen? He should have been under watch to prevent him from harming himself.

No doubt this will be a controversial opinion, but why was this allowed to happen? He should have been under watch to prevent him from harming himself.

Probably the same way that prison murders happen. I doubt that every prisoner is watched in their cell, every minute of every day.

The article says he wasn't under formal suicide watch, but they checked on him every thirty minutes. Just how hard should we try to prevent a monster from killing himself?

Back
Top Bottom