• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[SATIRE]: Doctors No Longer Recommending Antidepressants For White Males Since They're Supposed To Feel Bad

Roadvirus

Heading North
Dungeon Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
U.S.—The American Psychiatric Association has announced it will no longer recommend prescribing antidepressants to white male patients suffering from depression—since they're white males and should probably feel bad anyway.

"For too long, disgusting white males have come to us for relief from their guilt, shame, and clinical depression," said Dr. Xander Kibblestein, a board member in the APA. "How are they supposed to embrace their white guilt if we keep giving them drugs to feel happier? That's why we've decided to reserve our antidepressants for members of BIPOC communities."

Read more:

I like the Babylon Bee :LOL:

Has anyone noticed that just about everything right-wing posters cite here as an example of "humor" is a Fox talking point given a quarter of a makeover?

There's never a punchline, or anything resembling an actual joke.

"If we can get enough white men feeling really, really bad about themselves, then perhaps we can finally start to dismantle the systems of whiteness that have been a scourge on this country since 1619, according to that podcast I listened to once," said Xander. "It's great to see the medical community making strides toward greater equity."

See? Just a string of buzzword references to Fox propaganda you've already seen sprayed all over DP.

Has anyone noticed that just about everything right-wing posters cite here as an example of "humor" is a Fox talking point given a quarter of a makeover?

"If we can get enough white men feeling really, really bad about themselves, then perhaps we can finally start to dismantle the systems of whiteness that have been a scourge on this country since 1619, according to that podcast I listened to once," said Xander. "It's great to see the medical community making strides toward greater equity."

See? Just a string of buzzword references to Fox propaganda you've already seen sprayed all over DP.
Buy yourself a sense of humor. You'll be glad you did.

When your daily talking point is "liberals want white people to feel guilty and bad"....

...."herp derp liberals want white people to feel guilty and bad" isn't humor.

Ever notice the massive imbalance between successful left-lean comedians and successful right-lean ones? Never seem to be many of the latter huh?

Want me to post a gif about irony meters? Maybe a picture of a mirror?

I think Gutfield! is *amazing*.

Back
Top Bottom