• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SATIRE: Biden Repeats False Claim That He Once Flew An A-Wing Into A Super Star Destroyer

Roadvirus

Heading North
Dungeon Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Administration officials rushed to walk back the claim, saying that Biden was, in fact, referring to a tour he had taken once of an A-Wing factory, and suggesting that anyone who pointed out that the President was disconnected from reality was probably a Sith.

The half-assed right wing Onion, which itself isn't half as funny as it wished it was 10 years ago.

Y'know... here's the thing. He could actually claim that, and he still wouldn't be as bad as the other choice.

Hey, when did everyone learn that the nuclear is powerful?

That was of course after he blew up the shield generator bunker on Endor.
Trump claimed he was there patrolling the streets of New York City on 9/11. Did you start a thread on that? Why not?

Politifact has rated Biden's claim to have killed himself in a galactic space battle as "Mostly True."

LOL
Here's something your lord and savior trump said about his "heroism" on 9/11:

"Before he signed a bill extending the 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund, Trump claimed he “spent a lot of time down” at Ground Zero with first responders, but was not a presence there according to a former FDNY chief deputy, although Trump did make visits to the New York Stock Exchange and surrounding area in the days after the attack, which is a few blocks east of Ground Zero."

What a doofus you support. Seriously :)

I didn't even want Biden. I voted for someone else in the primary. But when my choice is Biden, Trump, Throwaway......

The Empire has called to 'cancel' Biden claiming the Death Star was safely decommissioned intentionally and that Biden's claims of destroying it in an attack are blatant misinformation.

Dude, you voted for Biden. You seriously expect us to worry about what you think of our choices??

LOL
Yah! Because you support sociopaths like trump, Gaetz, MTG, McConnel, et al.

Republicans are a clear and present danger to this nation!

I didn't even want Biden. I voted for someone else in the primary. But when my choice is Biden, Trump, Throwaway......
I know, right? There were at least a half-dozen Democrats I could enthusiastically support, with Cory Booker and Amy Klobuchar leading the pack. But the dems chose... Biden? /facepalm Why???

I know, right? There were at least a half-dozen Democrats I could enthusiastically support, with Cory Booker and Amy Klobuchar leading the pack. But the dems chose... Biden? /facepalm Why???

The DNC knows what's best for you regardless of what you want.

That's when I left the party.

Yah! Because you support sociopaths like trump, Gaetz, MTG, McConnel, et al.

Republicans are a clear and present danger to this nation!
Well, were I to follow the Democrat strategery, I'd have to vote for Trump, sociopath or not, as the best alternative to [any] Democrat.

I mean hey, that was your rationale for voting for Biden, right?

As to Gaetz, MTG, and McConnel - I can't follow Democrat tactics there as that would be voting for someone outside my district - which, for everyone who ISN'T a Democrat, would be --- well, it'd be illegal.

Back
Top Bottom