• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

sarah the mama beara

washamericom

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
"the mama bear" by namos reggeo staff writer this would be a good time to explain the mother bear analogy, before the dems pervert it into something palatable to their masses. when my father was in intensive care after surgery, he woke up and was in great pain and discomfort. since i knew that he had a tremendous tolerance for pain (no novacaine at the dentist etc.), i immediately went to get one of the nurses to ease his pain. my dads nurse, who was with another patient, saw me and came right out of the room she was in, and told me "you can't just walk around in here, because of the privacy rights of the other patients". i quickly complied and headed back to my chair in dad's glass room. since my chair was sort of pointed at the nurses station (they can always physically view each patient in icu), i was able to hear dad's nurse telling a nursing student "i am like a mother bear, no one can get between me and my patients". it's all about protecting the vulnerable. it is a wonderful analogy in describing governor palin. it was what the founding fathers wanted from our government. not to come into people's homes to regulate their behavior, and not to forcibly separate people from their hard earned wages, to waste, or the land they own, or the things they earn. a mother bear is one of the most truly remarkable examples of a laser-like focus, of doing something really well, protecting her cubs. some will tell you "it's an alaskan thing" it is not. i am from vermont, we have lot's of black bears. their mother's have cubs. there are bears in all fifty united states. when you hear liberals trying to paint alaska as hokey or stupid or back woodsish, remember, the wild frontier is how we all came to be here. alaska is still geographically a frontier, but they are just as up to date as the rest of this great country, in ways of technology, lifestyle and politics, and everything else. we are all descended from alaska, or something close to it. what this country needs now, is a mother bear, to protect her family, and our constitution. the administration we have now is trying to systematically dilute the american constitution, to sooth their comfort addictions and perverse desire to control it's people, in their homes, jobs, even religion. beware of a government that neglects it's borders, or national security, or national disasters. beware of a president who always touts "how hard he works", or says "we will not rest until", then heads to the golf course. always question the authority of a group of "government" people that thinks they know better than you, how to spend your money, or how to live your life. challenge the administration that asks personal questions in it's census, who lives with you, what assets do you have, and at what times do people come and go from your home. this is all done under the duress of law, and the freewheeling flag of portended liberty. assume that they are grooming or prepping you for more intense and more complex invasion of you lives. examine the lifestyles of people in "government power" who preach "fair for all". how do they live, and what do they own. do they practice what they preach? or do they view themselves as too self important to travel or live at conservative expense, as do the rest of us. do they waste money? do they waste their own money, or other peoples money? are they attempting to waste your money. our government simply doesn't need to know the personal details of your life. as the government tries harder to infest our lives and privacy, think about mama bear guarding her cubs... and our constitution. we are a nation of laws and order. now we are fast approaching an era of mass chaos, because of our government. when we the people excercise our right to vote, and one wonderful and awesome mama bear rightfully wins the whitehouse, she will be the one who protects our most precious and brilliant and enduring constitution of the united states. and that's one story of the mother bear and her cubs.

Dude making this readable would help. You know like paragraphs and capitalizing new sentences, but please God paragraphs. Wall of text is not good.

maybe have someone read it to you it was going to be one long sentence e e c

Last edited:
I don't know any one that would be wiling to read that to me. I am willing to read it, just do me a favor and make paragraphs.

ok but no caps

That is fine. I can deal with the no caps, but please God give me paragraphs. It hurts to read something this long without them.

Back
Top Bottom