• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Sanders: God 'wanted Donald Trump to become president'

Dragonfly

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Presumably then anyone who votes Democrat is guilty of Blasphemy.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/30/politics/sarah-sanders-god-trump/index.html

Nutters. :roll:

Why do idiots believe this nonsense???

So connecting dots, would she say "god" wanted ____________ to be the leader....

So, anybody who doesn't agree with Trump is contradicting and challenging GOD ALMIGHTY.
To all who said that the United States is never going to be in danger of being turned into a theocracy:

You were WRONG...the United States is in GRAVE danger of being turned into a theocracy.
And theocracy is 100% incompatible with democracy.

Over my dead body, Miss Uncle Fester.

DNqACpwUMAElFRc.jpg

So, anybody who doesn't agree with Trump is contradicting and challenging GOD ALMIGHTY.
To all who said that the United States is never going to be in danger of being turned into a theocracy:

You were WRONG...the United States is in GRAVE danger of being turned into a theocracy.
And theocracy is 100% incompatible with democracy.

Over my dead body, Miss Uncle Fester.

DNqACpwUMAElFRc.jpg

why the insult to uncle fester?

Whats nutty about it? Nothing happens that God doesnt wish to happen. Her comment is basic theology.

So I guess I have to Godwin my own thread. :shock:

You suggest then that "god" wanted and supported the rise of, and rule of Hitler?
Your concept of "god" wanted Hitler to do what Hitler did?
That's what you suggest?

I think we can all say God apparently did not want Hillary in the WH, or we must assume He did not have the power to make it happen.

No.

"We all" won't say any such thing.

Whatever "god" is (or isn't), it doesn't have any direct bearing or desire as to who wins some pathetic election in the USofA.

Maybe God DID put Trump in the whitehouse- to prove once and for all to his supporters how dysfunctional their ideas are when put into practice. Get it out of their system, so to speak.

God works in mysterious ways...

I think we can all say God apparently did not want Hillary in the WH, or we must assume He did not have the power to make it happen.

I call it American/Electoral Voter Power.
Donald Trump was voted in,Hillary struck out. I thank God...:mrgreen:

I call it American/Electoral Voter Power.
Donald Trump was voted in,Hillary struck out. I thank God...:mrgreen:

With that reasoning then God wanted Obama to win too, right? ;)

the latter option sounds right

did god use mind control or just alter the ballots cause i thought we had an election

The USA is going compeltley nuts

So you are now claiming your God may not be Omnipotent ?......interesting

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/30/politics/sarah-sanders-god-trump/index.html

Nutters. :roll:

Why do idiots believe this nonsense???

So connecting dots, would she say "god" wanted ____________ to be the leader....

I don't know about god, but I do know 60% of Americans didn't want Trump, 58% didn't want Clinton. At least that was their unfavorable/dislike ratings on election day among all registered adults. 2016 was unique that it matched up the two candidates which set the record for the lowest favorable/want of any major party candidate going back to FDR. The previous record holder was Barry Goldwater back in 1964 with 43% favorable. You want to talk about our two major parties going against the wishes of America as a whole, they did exactly that in 2016. Here's the candidate's favorable ratings on election day nationwide.

1964 LBJ 71%
1972 Nixon 66%
1976 Carter 63%
1984 Reagan 61%
1980 Reagan 59%
1968 Nixon 59%
1968 Humphrey 58%
2008 Obama 58%
2000 G.W. Bush 58%
1976 Ford 58%
2012 Obama 57%
1996 Bill Clinton 56%
2008 McCain 55%
2000 Gore 55%
1980 Carter 54%
1984 Mondale 54%
1988 G.H.W. Bush 53%
2004 G.W. Bush 52%
1992 Bill Clinton 51%
1996 Dole 51%
2004 Kerry 51%
2008 Romney 51%
1972 McGovern 50%
1988 Dukakis 50%
1992 G.H.W. Bush 46%
1964 Goldwater 43%
2016 Hillary Clinton 38%
2016 Donald Trump 36%

I suppose god could want who he wants, but I don't think he is even registered to vote. But one thing is clear, the majority of Americans didn't want neither one, thanks major parties for ignoring America as a whole.

The USA is going compeltley nuts

Yes. It’s amazing how people can have a good thing and for no good reason destroy it. They don’t know how good they have it. It’s hard to think that this is the country which put the revolutionary ideas of the European enlightenment into action for the first time. Now those ideas are under siege here more than any other developed country in the world. Sad.

the latter option sounds right

did god use mind control or just alter the ballots cause i thought we had an election

God leaves voter fraud practices, protections and cover ups to the devil and his followers.

Back
Top Bottom