• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Sanders: God 'wanted Donald Trump to become president'

God leaves voter fraud practices, protections and cover ups to the devil and his followers.

tell that to sarah

Why doesn't god intervene?

Why doesn't god intervene?

Because Satan is in power now..."...the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one." 1 John 5:19

He's not... He was meant to be in power at this given moment, just like any other political leader.

So what is the significance of such statements about what God wants? Why say it at all?

So what is the significance of such statements about what God wants? Why say it at all?

If Trump was meant to be in power then it shows that the American electorate has no free will.

tell that to sarah

Sarah Emilia Silverio-Polanco? I think she claimed there has never been any voter fraud in America, much less in North Carolina, in the history of the world.

The significance is knowing that all things work out according to God's ultimate purpose.

The significance is knowing that all things work out according to God's ultimate purpose.

or knowing you can grab some votes if you say they do

or for the true believers knowing that all the **** you pull is right because god says so

That is not significant. It is just as significant to say s**t happens. All you are doing is making everything fit a foregone conclusion.

What kind of psychotic and murderous "god" do you profess to believe in????

The Christian God is incapable of murder. All life is his to give and his to take away.

If you take your tennis racket from your house to a public court to play tennis with a buddy, did you steal that tennis racket? -- Of course not, it was YOUR tennis racket... You are incapable of stealing YOUR OWN tennis racket... That's the concept behind God and life. Life belongs to God, therefore he is incapable of what you and I refer to as murder.

The Christian God is incapable of murder. All life is his to give and his to take away.

If you take your tennis racket from your house to a public court to play tennis with a buddy, did you steal that tennis racket? -- Of course not, it was YOUR tennis racket... You are incapable of stealing YOUR OWN tennis racket... That's the concept behind God and life. Life belongs to God, therefore he is incapable of what you and I refer to as murder.

So, what you are claiming is your God is NOT Omnipotent as there is at least one thing ( per your post above ) this God is incapable of doing....got it.....incapable = non-omnipotent.... ( logic 101 )

That is not significant. It is just as significant to say s**t happens.
I wouldn't say so... In your example, it suggests that there is no ultimate control over what happens. In my example, it does suggest some sort of ultimate control over what happens.

All you are doing is making everything fit a foregone conclusion.
Correct.

There is a difference in God allowing things to happen and in God causing things to happen...He allows many things to happen that are against His will because they will work out to fulfill His purpose in the end...allowing Satan to rule this world is not His will but it will prove to the whole universe in the end that His will is best for all concerned...

So, what you are claiming is your God is NOT Omnipotent as there is at least one thing ( per your post above ) this God is incapable of doing....got it.....incapable = non-omnipotent.... ( logic 101 )

It's not a limit on his power... It is simply applying logic... It's similar to how one is not able to steal their own belongings... God can't wrongfully take away life because he is the one who gave things life in the first place. He is the author of life.

It's not a limit on his power... It is simply applying logic... It's similar to how one is not able to steal their own belongings... God can't wrongfully take away life because he is the one who gave things life in the first place. He is the author of life.

"I brought you into this world, I sure as hell can take you out of it".

OM

"I brought you into this world, I sure as hell can take you out of it".

OM

Wel, yeah...who else has more right than God to do that?

You are describing a god that creates human suffering on purpose.

Wel, yeah...who else has more right than God to do that?

The god you believe in has ultimate power. It doesn't need the right to do anything. It answers to no one.

Back
Top Bottom