• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Sanders: God 'wanted Donald Trump to become president'

Here is what I can address. If Jesus Christ were to make his second coming in the United States, Trump and his supporters would be running as fast as they can to hardware stores to pick up hammers and nails.

I wouldn't. :shrug:

Having fun on the bike there Top Cat?

Guess when you can't back up your statements you have to resort to attempted ad homs. I say attempted because you obviously don't know the meaning of "whining".

You have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night though Top Cat. :2wave:

You whined about me criticizing Sarah the lying snake Sanders. And you continue to whine about it. I expressed my opinion about her and then you went on your little diatribe about me criticizing her for having an opinion. The beauty is you don't see the irony of and of course the absolute stupidity of your own comments nevermind the complete hypocrisy.
How the f*** did you ever become a moderator blind partisanship? Nevermind there's no logical explanation for Trump supporters

918 people of the People's Temple went willingly to their deaths following the direction of 'Rev' Jim Jones. So Sarah Sanders merely lying her face of every day and blasphemy saying God wanted Trump to be president is really not so bad in comparison I guess.
Do you even know what blasphemy is?

John 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone you not; but for blasphemy; and because that you, being a man, make yourself God.

And the "Rev" Jim Jones had nothing to do with God. Jim Jones thought he was God. [blasphemy]

Matt 7:21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Last edited:
Does Sarah Cu**be have a hotline to God? What a presumptious bitch she has become.

Correction, Sarah C has always been a presumptuous bitch.

That's right kids. Remember, it's wrong to harass, berate and in anyway demean a woman. Unless of course she isn't on your side. Then by all means let the hate fly.

Yes the Kamala Harris thread is an excellent example of that, good on you for pointing out even Christians love to let the hate fly.... :peace

Yes the Kamala Harris thread is an excellent example of that, good on you for pointing out even Christians love to let the hate fly.... :peace

Did I say they weren't wrong in doing so?

Or is a silly whataboutism all you have to offer?

Ms. Sanders is, of course, correct if you define "God" as fate.

So we can also say that Nancy was elected Speaker again because it was God's will.

Here is every single post where we are talking to each other in this thread (with the exception of the OP of course since you were not talking to anyone in particular with that one, but it is what I responded to so included it). In order. What exactly have I made up? Please, do tell.

I don't know how you do it. You have the patience of a saint with a small group of posters here, that will take one or two words/sentences you write and twist them around. No matter that it's in black and white, what they wrote and clear for anyone who knows how to read.
Why do you bother with them anyway?

Poor lying Sarah

And the cow says Moo

I have a nagging feeling that God may exist though I try to resist it. If he does exist then I have to believe that his plan will play out in 2020. Were Trump not elected that may well have not happened. Of course if Trump by some twisted rip in the fabric of reality were reelected I would go completely Humanistic in my belief and have a passing interest in devil worship.

Show me where I defended the governor of Virginia and we'll talk. Until then, you know what you can do with your deflection for Sarah Sanders' disgusting comments.
No, tell me....

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

So you believe that God wanted Trump? Really? :lamo
I believe that what I believe is irrelevant. She made a statement on a Christian network, what did you want her to say? Praise Satan?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

God sent us Obama and then went on vacation. He just hasn't returned to see what Satan has done since.

Do you even know what blasphemy is?

John 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone you not; but for blasphemy; and because that you, being a man, make yourself God.

And the "Rev" Jim Jones had nothing to do with God. Jim Jones thought he was God. [blasphemy]

Matt 7:21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Do YOU know what a lie is? I don't need to quote Scripture to judge a liar and call them out for what they are when they lie. When Sarah Sanders lies, and what you do by defending her and her lying boss, is committing the sin of 'bearing false testament', the 9th Commandment. So please, save me your self-righteous postulating. When Sarah Sanders said that "God wanted hm to be president" she exposed herself to being in bed with the devil himself. She sold her soul just the same as all those that defend this monster have done.

"God wanted Donald Trump to become President." Well, that ends the debate... God hates us.

And to those that are religious, God is quite real also.

it is not the same and you know it.

Science needs qualitative and quantitative criteria. Religion has none in these regards.

The analogy used is a fallacy.

This is simple provable fact.

it is not the same and you know it.

Science needs qualitative and quantitative criteria. Religion has none in these regards.

The analogy used is a fallacy.

This is simple provable fact.

Only to those that don't believe in God.

Know what I find ironic? I'm supposed to be a racist, xenophobe, homophobic, misogynistic, etc etc and yet I'm the one in here stating that what Sanders said is just as stupid as it is for someone to vote or want to vote based on a persons race or gender. And everyone is arguing with me about the degree of stupidity. Essentially saying that bigotry is less stupid than believing in God.

It's simply amazing.

Well, Steve Bannon did describe his time with the Trump administration as doing “the Lord's work.”

:lol:

Because she believes that God wanted Trump to become President? Is it any more of a stupid reason than wanting to vote for/against Ms. Harris just because she's a woman? Or actually voting for/against Obama just because he was black?

It's her opinion. She's more than welcome to it. Don't see the need for a thread or even a news article on it though.

Well, considering there is no more evidence for Yahweh than there is for Santa Claus, some people get a little worried when top officials are making these claims. Yes, she's entitled to believe Yahweh is real, just like she is entitled to believe Santa Claus is real, but it is worrisome.

For example, imagine if other top administration officials were publicly and sincerely stating that Santa Claus wanted Trump to be president. Would that be OK?

Back
Top Bottom