• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Sanders: God 'wanted Donald Trump to become president'

Indeed, that is your opinion.
The subject matter is Sarah Sanders thinks God want Trump for President. And Trump was the first American President to agree with Gay Marriage before he took office. And that is as far as I will go other than to say whether or not Gay marriage is legal has nothing to do with my salvation or with theirs.

The subject matter is Sarah Sanders thinks God want Trump for President. And Trump was the first American President to agree with Gay Marriage before he took office. And that is as far as I will go other than to say whether or not Gay marriage is legal has nothing to do with my salvation or with theirs.

Thread drift is thread drift is thread drift. It happens.

You don't have to like it. If you don't like it, don't participate.

If you do participate, then others have the right to participate as well.

I didn't create the Internet, but I do know that that is how it works.

Thread drift is thread drift is thread drift. It happens.

You don't have to like it. If you don't like it, don't participate.

If you do participate, then others have the right to participate as well.

I didn't create the Internet, but I do know that that is how it works.
News flash when I said In my view it wasn’t Germane that was me saying I wasn’t going to participate in your thread diversion. I made no effort to stop you however.

News flash when I said In my view it wasn’t Germane that was me saying I wasn’t going to participate in your thread diversion. I made no effort to stop you however.

That's nice.

Back
Top Bottom