• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Sanders: God 'wanted Donald Trump to become president'

See, this is why I don't believe in god, especially the one sarah is talking about.

Well said.

So I presume God also wanted the Dems to win the midterms, the wall to collapse before it was even started and the whole world to laugh at America and especially the GOP? Did God want stone arrested and Cohen convicted; did he want the Access Hollywood tape to come out and Trump's corruption, bribery, stupidity and obstruction laid bare?

Or is that side of it the Devil's work Ms Sanders?

I've seen a knew side to her. Thought she was a venal sycophant but turns out she's just dumb. If she believes her invisible Mesopotamian sky genie anointed Trump that explains her blind obedience.

918 people of the People's Temple went willingly to their deaths following the direction of 'Rev' Jim Jones. So Sarah Sanders merely lying her face of every day and blasphemy saying God wanted Trump to be president is really not so bad in comparison I guess.

You're welcome to your opinion. But thanks for answering what Top Cat could not. Personally I find all the instances mentioned to be equally "imbecilic" as the OP liked to state.

Naturally. That way, your ideological enemies can be just as bad as the people you are defending by way of the "both sides" game.

Because she believes that God wanted Trump to become President?

She believes it, does she?

Why are we assuming she actually believes what she said?

Might it be because if you say that, it appears consistent to say that you believe that IF any of the people saying the things you say they said (without links, without any indication of the population represented and their effect on the national discourse) said them, THEN they must necessarily believe them?

If there's any truth to what you claim, it is this: you likely remembered a few reports about a few morons saying things and cited that in order to act like that it is in any way comparable to a WH spokesperson who regularly lies to defend Trump - far far far massively more than any lies under any admin - announcing that God wanted Trump to be president, knowing full well the dishonest play to the evangelical base. You didn't link anything. If you did it will be the tiniest fraction of the Trump supporters' population that believes what Sanders and Trump say. It's another intentionally false comparison.

Because she believes that God wanted Trump to become President? Is it any more of a stupid reason than wanting to vote for/against Ms. Harris just because she's a woman? Or actually voting for/against Obama just because he was black?

It's her opinion. She's more than welcome to it. Don't see the need for a thread or even a news article on it though.

Let the record reflect that there will be no response on the substantive point.

Wait, so Sanders expressing a faith based answer on a Christian network is"sick" But, the Governor of VA explaining that he's for a delivered baby, able to be killed after birth isn't?

What the hell? Smh.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Show me where I defended the governor of Virginia and we'll talk. Until then, you know what you can do with your deflection for Sarah Sanders' disgusting comments.

It was an interesting view indeed. White sheets everywhere, though I'd argue they need to be washed.

Huh, you musta been looking in a different window then. My sheets are light blue with dark blue wavy lines.

Yes, it is more stupid.

"than wanting to vote for/against Ms. Harris just because she's a woman? Or actually voting for/against Obama just because he was black?"

There are people who look at the political landscape and make a choice based on who they think can make an improvement.

They are not voting because of skin color or gender.

Just because some people won't vote for people because of these ludicrous reasons, does not mean that those who do vote for them are considering those things.

That was not the comment of a thinking person.

Anyone who states 'what God wants', is being stupid because they are stating things they have no way of knowing. No one can say with any certainty whether there is a God, let alone what a God would want.

If such a God exists it would be ludicrous to think that countries, or borders, or politics mean anything to it.

I would think, the only concern would be what individuals do and not what country they live in.

The religious, be they Christian or Muslim or Hindu or whatever, seem to think that whatever their thoughts and opinions are - God must surely must agree.

So in short. What Sarah said was more stupid.

There, did I address what you said?

You do know that there ARE people that have flat out stated that those are the reasons that they voted for Obama and wants to vote for Harris, Hillary etc etc right?

But hey, thanks for your opinion. You are of course quite welcome to it. Just like Sanders is quite welcome to hers.

Sarah Sandbags is an obese liar...and apparently a Religious nut job....

You're welcome to your opinion. But thanks for answering what Top Cat could not. Personally I find all the instances mentioned to be equally "imbecilic" as the OP liked to state.

Wait. She's entitled to her opinion and I'm not. You're not very good at this.

Sarah Sanders keeps trying to to fool herself, trying to rationalize her decision to accept the job of paid shill for one of the most dishonest people on the planet.

She's every bit the liar as the tangerine toddler.

Wait, so Sanders expressing a faith based answer on a Christian network is"sick" But, the Governor of VA explaining that he's for a delivered baby, able to be killed after birth isn't?

What the hell? Smh.

So you believe that God wanted Trump? Really? :lamo

Strawman much? Where have I ever stated or implied that you're not entitled to your opinion?

Bull**** much? I expressed my opinion. You whined. Get over it.

Bull****? All that I did was state that you didn't actually address what I said and then asked if you cared to. If you think that somehow translates as me saying or implying that your not entitled to your opinion then I simply don't know what to say to you.

Well, if you want to go with the "if it happened it then God ordained it" argument, then God wanted Democrats to take back the House and stand up to Trump's policies.

Seems a bit schizophrenic if you ask me, but this is God, so what do I know?

Angela Rye made a good point. She said that god is typically understood to have endowed us with free will, so that while it's peachy that Sanders thinks Trump was ordained, Rye's own existence and conscience compel her to oppose Trumpism. This religious nonsense gets a little hairy when everyone thinks god is on their side.

I think God wanted Sarah Sanders to be a good Christian and not a lying little bitch.

This actually made me laugh out loud. Sanders probably means well, but she sold that soul her god gave her to the devil in order to be a valueless liar for Trump, just like most people who support him.

Bull****? All that I did was state that you didn't actually address what I said and then asked if you cared to. If you think that somehow translates as me saying or implying that your not entitled to your opinion then I simply don't know what to say to you.

For ****'s sake. Make **** up much?

She's every bit the liar as the tangerine toddler.

Not exactly the same. He lies because that is his essence. It's not clear that even knows what the truth is more than 1% of the time. She actually knows better, sometimes seems to try to avoid lying, sometimes gets upset that people don't give her credit for her attempts to parse Trump's words in a way which is technically true, but sometimes seems to have surrendered to the game of making it up as she goes. (It must be exhausting to continually try to represent Trump while still attempting to technically tell the truth.)

.... Sanders probably means well, but she sold that soul her god gave her to the devil in order to be a valueless liar for Trump, just like most people who support him.

^^ that

Because she believes that God wanted Trump to become President? Is it any more of a stupid reason than wanting to vote for/against Ms. Harris just because she's a woman? Or actually voting for/against Obama just because he was black?

It's her opinion. She's more than welcome to it. Don't see the need for a thread or even a news article on it though.

Of course God wanted an amoral serial lying ***** grabbing adulterer to be president.

Nothing you said here actually address what I actually stated. Care to?

Wait. She's entitled to her opinion and I'm not. You're not very good at this.

Strawman much? Where have I ever stated or implied that you're not entitled to your opinion?

For ****'s sake. Make **** up much?

Here is every single post where we are talking to each other in this thread (with the exception of the OP of course since you were not talking to anyone in particular with that one, but it is what I responded to so included it). In order. What exactly have I made up? Please, do tell.

Here is every single post where we are talking to each other in this thread (with the exception of the OP of course since you were not talking to anyone in particular with that one, but it is what I responded to so included it). In order. What exactly have I made up? Please, do tell.

And you're still whining. I have a present for you.

trump who.jpg

And you're still whining. I have a present for you.

Having fun on the bike there Top Cat?

Guess when you can't back up your statements you have to resort to attempted ad homs. I say attempted because you obviously don't know the meaning of "whining".

You have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night though Top Cat. :2wave:

What the hell? Smh.

Oh, is that what you think what happened?

Nothing you said here actually address what I actually stated. Care to?

Here is what I can address. If Jesus Christ were to make his second coming in the United States, Trump and his supporters would be running as fast as they can to hardware stores to pick up hammers and nails.

Back
Top Bottom