• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Sanders: "foulmouthed Jew from New York City'

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
She wrote it down too.
Former White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders describes one of her former colleagues as a "foulmouthed Jew" in her new memoir.

In "Speaking for Myself: Faith Freedom, and the Fight of Our Lives Inside the Trump White House," Sanders describes former White House communications team colleague Josh Raffel as "a liberal, aggressive, foulmouthed Jew from New York City," according to Jewish Insider, which obtained a preview copy of the book.

Can't deny the Nazi thing now, can they?

Sarah does put the SS in Sanders.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders called one of her former White House colleagues a 'liberal, aggressive, foulmouthed Jew from New York City'

The right exposes their inner selves all the time, they are just to stupid to realize it, or they think it is acceptable, either way is kinda sad.

The right exposes their inner selves all the time, they are just to stupid to realize it, or they think it is acceptable, either way is kinda sad.

Are you too stupid to realize that members of the democrat party have said things as bad or worse about Jews?

She wrote it down too.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders called one of her former White House colleagues a 'liberal, aggressive, foulmouthed Jew from New York City'

Nazi?

Calling someone a foulmouthed Jew isn't exactly inappropriate if the person is, in fact, a foulmouthed Jew. Contrary to popular progressive opinion, stereotypes exist for a reason. I mean, stereotypes outside of "Trump supporter" also exist.

Why bring someone's religion into it. She could have said foul mouthed liberal. It would have been fine.
When I want to insult her I don't say miss piggy the Christian I just say miss piggy.

Are you too stupid to realize that members of the democrat party have said things as bad or worse about Jews?

True but that is not the topic

Nazi?

Calling someone a foulmouthed Jew isn't exactly inappropriate if the person is, in fact, a foulmouthed Jew.

Bingo!

About half of my friends are Jewish---although not from NYC. Even they call New York Jews "foulmouthed Jews". Lots of people in NY are in fact foul mouthed--- it is just more of NY thing than anything else. Irish, Italian, Greek, Jewish, Polish--- everyone is more foul mouthed in NYC. Go to Savannah Georgia where there is a large Jewish contingency and everyone there speaks with the expected southern gentility and politeness.

When it comes to any ethnic group in NYC---adding the term "foulmouthed" before naming the ethnicity is basically like underlining the description. But that being said, foulmouthed NY Jews are NOTHING compared to everyone in Boston. You want foulmouthed, lordy---- Boston is the place for it.

the far right barely tries to hide it these days.

Are you too stupid to realize BUTWHATABOUTTHELIBERALS!!!?? isn't a defense of Sanders?

Nazi?

Calling someone a foulmouthed Jew isn't exactly inappropriate if the person is, in fact, a foulmouthed Jew. Contrary to popular progressive opinion, stereotypes exist for a reason. I mean, stereotypes outside of "Trump supporter" also exist.

So calling her a dirtbag Christian is OK with you?

So it's heinous and racist and hideous to call a Jew a Jew?

Hmmmmm

Well, that's
...um

Interesting

Contrary to popular progressive opinion, stereotypes exist for a reason.

Absolutely correct.

A stereotype is just a generalization.

For example, the majority of Asian students DO study hard and behave themselves.

If Ms. Sanders did say those words, it was not nice, and she should not have said them. People discuss stereotypes in private but should not do so in public. It is not only unkind but it can get one kicked out of one's job.

Nazi?

Thanks for admitting that.

Now, we know.

She wrote it down too.

If Sanders wrote this it is inexcusable and she deserves all the opprobrium that will be coming her way.

One thing to keep in mind though: the Nazi's did not stop at insulting Jews, they murdered them in their millions. If and when Sanders advocates violence then will be the time to liken her to a member of the SS.

So it's heinous and racist and hideous to call a Jew a Jew?

Hmmmmm

Well, that's
...um

Interesting

Yes, in the context in question calling her colleague a Jew was clearly intended as an insult, not simply a statement of fact.

It exposes you and your ilk as hypocrites.

Go ahead and points fingers, because you will get 3 for 1 right back at you.

BUT MOM!! THEY DID IT TOO!!!!

I'm sure that worked for you as a kid and for your children, right?

Is what she allegedly wrote appropriate or not? That question is answerable without referring to unknown others, or known others. What someone else might have done isn't a defense or indictment of Sanders' words.

Yes, in the context in question calling her colleague a Jew was clearly intended as an insult, not simply a statement of fact.

So u read people's minds and hearts

Has god almighty come to the forums at last?

BUT MOM!! THEY DID IT TOO!!!!

I'm sure that worked for you as a kid and for your children, right?

Is what she allegedly wrote appropriate or not? That question is answerable without referring to unknown others, or known others. What someone else might have done isn't a defense or indictment of Sanders' words.

I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings when I exposed the OP and the hack liberals on here with their own bigotry and hypocrisy.

Go take a warm batch with some milk and cookies......you'll feel better. :2wave:

How about calling them a foul-mouthed person?

The intentional addition of "Jew" in the statement speaks volumes...

I've called lots of people assholes, jerks, morons, etc..but I never mentioned their religion.

Why bring someone's religion into it. She could have said foul mouthed liberal. It would have been fine.
When I want to insult her I don't say miss piggy the Christian I just say miss piggy.

If he'd been a Baptist, I bet you wouldn't mind bring his religion into it.

Back
Top Bottom