• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Sanders: "foulmouthed Jew from New York City'

I guess you missed the title of her book ... :roll:

No worries speaking for myself it's not okay to qualify an insult with religious or racial qualifiers. But that's just me.
And now I understand I can say anything as long as I'm speaking for myself.

So u read people's minds and hearts

Has god almighty come to the forums at last?

There are sometimes helpful clues in posts. For example anyone who writes 'u' in place of 'you' probably has the mind of a twelve-year-old.

She wrote it down too.

Can't deny the Nazi thing now, can they?

Sarah does put the SS in Sanders.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders called one of her former White House colleagues a 'liberal, aggressive, foulmouthed Jew from New York City'

Talk about propaganda! It's obviously comments taken out of context to paint a false narrative. Seems the underlying story is the two were good friends and got along well both in the WH and currently. Just another democrat lie based on half truths and exaggerations.

Why bring someone's religion into it. She could have said foul mouthed liberal. It would have been fine.
When I want to insult her I don't say miss piggy the Christian I just say miss piggy.

So good...

Talk about propaganda! It's obviously comments taken out of context to paint a false narrative. Seems the underlying story is the two were good friends and got along well both in the WH and currently. Just another democrat lie based on half truths and exaggerations.
lol...I guess there is nothing a Trump supporter will not attempt to excuse.

Sanders thought it was normal and acceptable to put that in a book. I’m glad that her editor and publisher allowed it to go to print.

Race baiting BS double standards noted. Some black guy says “loud mouth white man” an nobody blinks an eye.

Not a single liberal would ever post s thread on it.

Trumpers will excuse anything. I get it.

Baptist, Jewish, Christian...why does it make a difference?
A foulmouthed asshole is just that why does it matter the religion of that asshole.

It would make a difference to all of you. The only reason you're losing your **** is because Sanders called him a Jew...lol

It would make a difference to all of you. The only reason you're losing your **** is because Sanders called him a Jew...lol

Losing my ****. When?
I made a simple statement, nothing absolutely nothing has been shocking or lose my **** worthy for about 2 years now.

Go find someone else to harass, you seem to enjoy picking at other posters. Good Luck to you.

If they are Jew, and have a loud mouth, it’s called truth. I have no problem with truth.

And no doubt you never be talking about this if it were black calling trump or whoever a loudmouth white.
So, you approve of calling people loudmouthed Jews. M'k.

Back
Top Bottom