• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Palin's vocabulary knows no bounds.

Thank god Huffpost is there to proofread Palin's twitter posts.

Pointing out grammar issues with tweets is seriously retarded.

Say what you want about Sarah -- among your "Coffee Party" klatches or while your out watching an indy movie with your MJ --- the rest of America loves this dame.

She has balls (something our effiminate, boy President lacketh) and *means* what she says.

This broad is also able to elicit a *MAJOR, national debate* with nothing more than two fingers on her twitter account ... sending the Beltway, the White House, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NPR and the rest of the MSM into an apoplectic rage when Sarah sends a message. Obama's healthcare legislation was stalled for weeks after Gov. Palin twittered "death panels." I watched in utter glee (as did the rest of real America).

She's one mean, tough, gun-toting broad in Alaska.

Oddly, the White House has a "Sarah watch group" in the West Wing that monitors not only Palin but Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity and that most delightful man, Michael Savage. Unable to govern, our boy President listens intently to see what the Conservatives will say (first) before he impishly proceeds to the lecturn.

Keep on twittering Guvnah.

Last edited:
Thanks for this useful thread I had no idea that Sarah wasn't so bright,
Silly me.:roll:

Say what you want about Sarah -- among your "Coffee Party" klatches or while your out watching an indy movie with your MJ --- the rest of America loves this dame.

She has balls (something our effiminate, boy President lacketh) and *means* what she says.

This broad is also able to elicit a *MAJOR, national debate* with nothing more than two fingers on her twitter account ... sending the Beltway, the White House, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NPR and the rest of the MSM into an apoplectic rage when Sarah sends a message. Obama's healthcare legislation was stalled for weeks after Gov. Palin twittered "death panels." I watched in utter glee (as did the rest of real America).

Oddly, the White House has a "Sarah watch group" in the West Wing that monitors not only Palin but Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity and that most delightful man, Michael Savage. Unable to govern, our boy President listens intently to see what the Conservatives will say (first) before he impishly proceeds to the lecturn.

She means what she says? If this thread is any indication, we have to decipher what she is saying. Maybe she speaks Real American.

But as long as she means it, she is a 'tough, gun-toting broad in Alaska' with balls. If Conservatives want to win 2012, they better find someone a lot more qualified then Sarah Palin. I'm also sure our president laughs his ass off regularly on what comes out of this woman's mouth. He probably, like the most of us, thinks about what he'd put in it as well.

song-chart-memes-misspelling-internet1.jpg

I hope all your posts are like this. I knew you'd be a good addition to this site.

It is clear to me now that Twitter must be destroyed.

seems to me your "rage" description is, in reality, fits of laughter.

You know you've reached rock bottom when:

You get excited by a Huffpo whine piece about Twitter postings.

What bothers me is that she uses '2' for 'to'. That annoys the everliving **** out of me. If I didn't hate her before, I truly hate her now.

What bothers me is that she uses '2' for 'to'. That annoys the everliving **** out of me. If I didn't hate her before, I truly hate her now.

I hate it too, but I give Twitter posts a pass on that since you only have so many characters that you can use. She doesn't type like that in her Facebook posts.

Last edited:
Thank god Huffpost is there to proofread Palin's twitter posts.

It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.

Electing Sarah would be like electing Yogi Berra president, it seems.

who's excited? i don't twitter.

Did you start the thread, are you getting all bent over the OP? NO! Obviously my comment wasn't aimed at you, BUT you need drama so you're trying to be the center of attention... pathetic.

I hate it too, but I have Twitter posts a pass on that since you only have so many characters that you can use. She doesn't type like that in her Facebook posts.

you follow both for her? c'mon, mellie, you have to know there is much better out there.

you follow both for her? c'mon, mellie, you have to know there is much better out there.

I read her facebook posts because it comes in a digest of different things I get from around the net sent to me in my email. My company does it as a courtesy.

I think I am the only one who gets Sarah Palin's press stories though.

I read her facebook posts because it comes in a digest of different things I get from around the net sent to me in my email. My company does it as a courtesy.

I think I am the only one who gets Sarah Palin's press stories though.

you're forgiven. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom