• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Palin's New Fox TV Show Marred When Nude Photos Surface

My god, Sarah...how far will you go for attention??? Freaking drama whore. And to think I actually gave her the benefit of the doubt at first.

well, i can't stand her...but lol!

:clap: :2rofll: :2rofll: :cheers:

I don't think it's funny when a female politician cheapens herself. It's probably great for you Palin haters. =(

My god, Sarah...how far will you go for attention??? Freaking drama whore. And to think I actually gave her the benefit of the doubt at first.

Agreed. Is it pathetic that I actually teared up a little over this? Forget a run for President now. :damn

Somehow, I actually like her more now.

Oh shoot. Mods, could someone please put a NSFW tag on this? The pics are a bit racey. Sorry about that. It's too late for me to edit.

Oh shoot. Mods, could someone please put a NSFW tag on this? The pics are a bit racey. Sorry about that. It's too late for me to edit.
only the one with the moose.......

Egaddds that is the final straw....I'm turning gay:mrgreen:

he's hung better than hubby?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu_MKXwJ2fM"]YouTube- clerks 2 - interspecies erotica[/nomedia]

only the one with the moose.......

moose_3.jpg

s_e7b73d8f99b955261ac4f03e7fdf3542.gif

Back
Top Bottom